PDA

View Full Version : View Camera Covers

Eric Biggerstaff
1-May-2013, 10:28
I thought this might be fun to see, Alan Ross has been writing about his time with Ansel and these covers show a couple of nice images. I am a big fan of Alan's - as a photogapher, teacher and writer - so I wanted to give him a shout out.

Gary Nylander
1-May-2013, 22:46
Those are great looking covers, Eric, very interesting article by Alan Ross in the Jan/Feb issue of View Camera.

Nathan Potter
2-May-2013, 07:36
A fan here also. I've seen some fine prints of his work at the Andrew Smith Gallery in Santa Fe NM.

\Nate Potter, Austin TX.

Kirk Gittings
2-May-2013, 08:19
He's had a fascinating career near the heart of the West Coast landscape tradition, but established his own vision and name.

Kevin J. Kolosky
18-May-2013, 23:35
"I am a big fan of Alan's - as a photogapher"

I am a big fan of Eric - as a photographer!!!!

Rick Russell
19-May-2013, 10:30
+1 as to being a fan of Alan Ross and Eric Biggerstaff!

denverjims
24-May-2013, 19:30
Eric is too modest to say so but he has an interesting article on "Why LF in this digital age" in the latest VC as well. Well written, IMHO.

Merg Ross
24-May-2013, 20:55
Hi Eric, good to see and read your latest contributions to View Camera magazine. The "Broken Window II" photograph is excellent! As Brett used to say on occasion, "I'd be happy to sign that one".

I was reminded to check your website after being remiss, and was treated to some very fine "recent" work. Congrats!

Best,
Merg

Eric Biggerstaff
28-May-2013, 19:15
All,

Thank you for the very kind remarks, I sincerely appreciate them.

Eric