PDA

View Full Version : Canīt find large Size Photographic Paper? Any help?

WASDCtrlSPACE
11-Mar-2013, 20:57
Hi all, I am looking for large size traditional photographic paper for the darkroom. Exactly 90cm x 60cm.
I already did some printings on this size, but now I run out of papers and my supplier is not importing them anymore.
I donīt even know how to look them on google. Any clue where to buy them, brands, etc.
Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks,
Alvaro.

adelorenzo
11-Mar-2013, 22:00
Ilford makes various papers in 24 x 36 inch sheets, which are approximately 60 x 90 cm. You can also get larger sizes, or buy the paper in 30 m long rolls that are 1 m wide.

For example: http://www.ilfordphoto.com/products/productlist.asp?n=21&t=Photographic+Papers

Len Middleton
12-Mar-2013, 03:20
Hi all, I am looking for large size traditional photographic paper for the darkroom. Exactly 90cm x 60cm.
I already did some printings on this size, but now I run out of papers and my supplier is not importing them anymore.
I donīt even know how to look them on google. Any clue where to buy them, brands, etc.
Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks,
Alvaro.

Alvaro,

Stating your location would help in addressing your problem.

Solutions for Canada, might not be suitable for you...

Good luck in your efforts, and welcome,

Len

WASDCtrlSPACE
12-Mar-2013, 15:17
Alvaro,

Stating your location would help in addressing your problem.

Solutions for Canada, might not be suitable for you...

Good luck in your efforts, and welcome,

Len

Guys thanks for your answers!

I'm located in Uruguay, South America, but I'm willing to pay any necesary shippment.

Do anyone know online shops that sell this type of papers?

I forgot to tell that the photos are in color not in b&w

Gem Singer
12-Mar-2013, 15:27
Check with B&H Photo www.bhphoto.com

Vaughn
12-Mar-2013, 16:20
Freestyle has mural rolls:

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_search.php

Folks have had luck shipping to Australia.

Daniel Stone
12-Mar-2013, 19:36
B&H can get anything you need if you can find it on their site, or have the Kodak/Fuji item #, IDK if you can order on a (1) item basis for certain things, or if a minimum order qty will be req'd.

Check with them

-Dan