PDA

View Full Version : Gallery opening - very first show!

indian101scout
6-Mar-2013, 17:10
Hello everyone, thanks for taking a look! The Gallery at Brass & Bellows is very proud to announce the opening for our very first show! In keeping with our mission this first show is an alternative process show. It has a very wide variety of processes from a very creative group of people with very diverse styles. The opening is Friday, April 5th from 5 to 9 pm, with the show hanging from April1st to May 3rd. I know not many will be close enough to come see the show, BUT, I will have an online preview of every show - and you can see this show HERE (http://brassandbellows.com/an-alternative). Once at my website, you can find out more about B&B, our mission, and the gallery's unique mission. So, please check out the show, poke around my website, and enjoy!

Thanks!

invisibleflash
6-Mar-2013, 17:24
Thanks. Some very nice, creative work! I'd buy s few myself if I collected photos. (I don't really collect, but I do buy a few on ebay if they are under $40 and I like them.)

Liked the blowing hair photo and the bright color one. Your website is nice and easy to browse.

If you ever get into selling documentary photography aka ugly photography, let me know. Would be glad to consign prints to you.

Good work and good luck!

Erik Larsen
6-Mar-2013, 17:53
Looks wonderful! Wish I could attend this show, it looks to be very interesting with the variety of processes shown. Best of luck.
Regards
Erik

John Fink Jr.
7-Mar-2013, 07:22
Fantastic. Which I could make it. Great idea!

Ken Lee
7-Mar-2013, 07:27
This this the location of the gallery: http://www.marineonstcroix.org/ ?

indian101scout
7-Mar-2013, 09:33
Thanks for the responses! I'm glad the website is easy to navigate, I tried to make it that way. Yes, that is the location, and the city's website. Thanks for putting that up!

Andrew O'Neill
7-Mar-2013, 09:56
Wish I could be there... at least my prints will!

indian101scout
7-Mar-2013, 19:38
And I'm glad to have them! Thanks Andrew!

GSX4
8-Mar-2013, 05:57
I will be there Dave!

jackies
8-Mar-2013, 07:39
Congrats!!