2-Mar-2013, 22:07
What is this publication?

Thank You!

John Schneider
2-Mar-2013, 22:48
Google "bja journal"

IanG
3-Mar-2013, 01:49
British Journal (Photographic) Almanac, usually shortened to B.J.A., it was the yearly publication by the weekly magazine Tme British Journal of Photography. Essentially a precis of the years best new products, articles, Industry news etc. It continued until 1963, after that becomong The British Journal of Photography Annual.

Ian

Gundlach
4-Mar-2013, 21:34
Thanks You all!

- Found the 1907 copy on google books any more out there?

Louis Pacilla
5-Mar-2013, 01:41
Thanks You all!

- Found the 1907 copy on google books any more out there?

Yea. Tons of them. Well maybe not tons but at least a couple dozen free "full view" British Journal of Photography Almanac dating from the 1850's through the early 1900's. I have in my personal Google Books library nearly 1000 "Free" "Full view" magazines and books dating from 1850's-through the 1940's most before 1920's.

I set my library up and then spent several hours doing searches with different photographically related search words like Petzval, Century Studio camera, Portrait lens, Dallmeyer, Wollensak R.O.C. Eastman Kodak and so on. Like I said I have nearly 1000 great mags/books which are a great a resource. The biggest thing to keep in mind is to search for "Free" "Full View" Books and magazines only. This weeds out most of the partial stuff that most times only give limited information and clutter your library. Free Full View only.

Hope this helps.