PDA

View Full Version : question about adhesive cold shoes for flash triggers

dimento
22-Feb-2013, 14:34
Hi guys quick question, I've had a quick search on the auction site for an accessory shoe that I can stick to a camera or l/f lensboard, I use a seculine trigger set for my flash and the sender, which connects to the lens pc socket has a flash style cold mount which can sit in a cold shoe, I got a stick on coldshoe with the flash trigger but it departed on a Hasselblad I sold some time back, has anyone come across any such adhesive shoes on the auction site or elsewhere?

thanks

Bob Salomon
22-Feb-2013, 14:58
Kaiser makes some that can screw-on. Or you can put double sided tape or hook and loop (both from the hardware store) to use them like you want to. 201211 would be the basic one. It is available from camera stores.

dimento
23-Feb-2013, 03:18
thanks for the info, would be for a lensboard so that the radio trigger isn't hanging loose from a cable when triggering flash, I got a great one with my Seculine flash triggers but I don't seem to be able to find adhesive spares anywhere, B&H do a pair for not huge $ but don't know where to buy on this side of the planet, D

Bob Salomon
23-Feb-2013, 03:46
What side? Seculine is Korean and Kaiser is their distributor in Germany. Interfit is their distributor in the USA. Contact one of them directly since you seem to need a replacement part and not an accessory.

ndrs
23-Feb-2013, 03:48
A piece of self adhesive Velcro is great for this if you can't find a shoe.

dimento
23-Feb-2013, 07:08
What side? Seculine is Korean and Kaiser is their distributor in Germany. Interfit is their distributor in the USA. Contact one of them directly since you seem to need a replacement part and not an accessory.

thanks for the info, I simply mentioned the seculine as an example of what I was looking for, I imagine it would be more expensive to look for a part from the manufacturer, the hotshoes I saw on the B+H site were not seculine, they were a brand called "impact" this side of the world is Ireland/europe, thanks for the info in any case