PDA

View Full Version : ULF website, first contributions...

Jan Van Hove
10-May-2004, 08:54
Hi,

The first articles are in ! Swing by and read our first feature article by Carl Weese, titled simply "Really Big Cameras" ... http://ulf.janvanhove.com

I added a few cameras on the cameras page, and ther is still plenty of space for any of your projects. I'm looking not only for home-made cameras, but also restoration projects and thoughts on working with big cameras ...

If you already have a website on ULF, wether it is ULF projects or ULF photos, just drop me a line so I can put up a link to you !

So far, I've only received positive feedback and answers from the people I contacted ! ULFers are great !

PJ VH

Eric Rose
10-May-2004, 09:21
Nice that you have taken the time to develop a site for ULF. My only suggestion is that you actually have everything working before you announce it to the world. The gallery section doesn't seem to work and several links aren't working. Also the article while informative needs more illustrations.

Just my 2 cents.

Eric

Jan Van Hove
10-May-2004, 10:35
Point well taken, Eric,

I just want to get as many people as possible interested from the ground floor, so there will be some growing pains, but soon everything will be just perfect !

Patrick jan