PDA

View Full Version : Call for papers... Your ULF projects...

Jan Van Hove
7-May-2004, 10:27
I'm in the process of building a Webpage centered around ULF photography and DIY-LF cameras and mainly my current projects of either building a ULF camera from scratch or converting a process camera in a usable ULF camera.
</br>
There are many fascinating pages on the subject already, but I'm sure that many of you have projects that are not on the web yet and that could benefit camera building entusiasts.
</br>
The basic layout of the page is built, no content yet, but that is going to gradually build up with time. You can see the first draft of the page at Ultra Large Format Photography (http://ulf.janvanhove.com)</br>

Mark_3632
7-May-2004, 12:07
This will be a much needed resource. One comment though: The font is way unreadable on my screen. Realy small. I had to get the loupe out to read it.

Mark

Jan Van Hove
7-May-2004, 12:19
Hi Mark,

What browser / operating system / screen resolution are you working at ? i'll try my best to correct it ASAP.

Thanks

John D Gerndt
7-May-2004, 19:16
I have a ULF (12x20) project that can be done for cheap. I am not ready to put it out there but I would like your input/proof read. If you contact me off the forum I will send it your way.

I should have some test prints from the camera and so a final draft ready late May, if not sooner.

Cheers,

Mark_3632
7-May-2004, 19:16
Windows XP, internet explorer. Don't know the resolution. I'll check tomorrow.

Mark_3632
7-May-2004, 19:20
On Mac OS 10.2 using safari the text is real big and the picture real small. Exactly the opposite of the the computer at work.