PDA

View Full Version : Rendezvous Southwest 2013!

Kirk Gittings
12-Feb-2013, 20:50
This should be a blast. http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=r8sk67iab&v=001dTY-NYldfV2reu0fhdlDdpD-XKS_QbsAoRGyYOaGl_7ixn8KY5u8oyPPZe4UbDUDIei7xnLPCcbe-6fSETItgjZHcFKnYD3B6oowgEhhDjBfAiU7w-MpgA%3D%3D

Kirk Gittings
14-Feb-2013, 13:08
Some people have PM'd me about what I know about this personally. I know well one of the organizers Jan Pietrzak (who is a member here) and the general location. Jan is a fellow member of the Freestyle Advisory Board, an accomplished LF photographer and Platinum printer with a distinguished career as a photo educator both in higher education and private workshops (he runs P/P workshops out of his home near SF.

In terms of the area-I have not been to this particular facility but have spent a fair amount of time shooting in the area and I would really like to go back there again. I used to do some photography for an ongoing archeological dig on the Robinson Ranch near there and found lots of good subject matter for my personal work.

So I am hoping o be able to go myself.........

Jan Pietrzak
14-Feb-2013, 15:01
Hi Kirk,

And Hi to all of the forum members. When I originally sent this to Kirk I was not expecting him to put this up on the forum......but he did so I guess I need to step in and give you a place to contact US. You can pm me and I will try to answer all of your questions. Or you can look at the page and direct them to Paul Schranz.

The other part is that Kirk said that I was doing a Pt/Pd Workshop in New Mexico, yes that is true if you want any information on that I can help you on that too. I will be doing a separate posting on that.

Thanks Jan Pietrzak

And yes I hope that Kirk comes to the Rendezvous South West in New Mexico

Chauncey Walden
15-Feb-2013, 10:10
Now if we can just tie it in with Kirk's Canyons of the Ancients Gathering........

Kirk Gittings
15-Feb-2013, 10:18
:)....

Jan Pietrzak
15-Feb-2013, 12:57
Chauncey,

I am still waiting for my trip to Chaco??????and waiting, an waiting

Jan Pietrzak

Kirk Gittings
15-Feb-2013, 13:37
:) :).....

Chauncey Walden
15-Feb-2013, 15:50
Jan, our LF group is thinking Hovenweep in the fall.

Jan Pietrzak
15-Feb-2013, 18:03
Chauncey,

Define Fall, I am doing 2 Platinum/Palladium Workshops the Last two weeks in September and the Rendezvous South West October the 24th to the 27th. Let me know. But I am still waiting for Kirk to take me to Chaco.

Jan

Kirk Gittings
15-Feb-2013, 19:29
Soon as it warms up :).....