Links to LF Photographers
Part of LargeFormatPhotography.info
This list was compiled, edited for dead links, and re-ordered in 2005
by Nitish Kanabar from the user generated Boohoo
linkserver provided by Philip Greenspun. That link would have more
recent additions, but as of 2007, it is frequently (maybe even
permanently) disabled due to out-of-control spam. Currently, it is not
possible to add automatically links to this page.
20x24 Artist Printed Studio Images Visualized By 8x10 Camera
- introduction to the conceptual terms of "Grafism" by visual artist and photographer Eugene Freeman
360 - Panoramic Images Extremadura (Spain)
- Panoramic images Extremadura, 360 degrees, Old Town of Cáceres has been declared World Heritage by the UNESCO in 1986, Ruins Romans of Mérida, Trujillo, Granadilla, rivers Valle del Jerte, etc. by Manuel Trinidad.
8x10 Reflex Camera
- fashion and beauty photography with 8x10 reflex camera
A Collection Of Landscape, Seascape And Infrascape Photography, By Gary Ell
- Photographer Gary Ell displays galleries of Infrared (infrascapes) Landscapes, Seascapes and Documentary imagery. From Cape May, New Jersey, Nantucket Massachussettes to the North Shore in Oahu Hawaii. These galleries are an exquisite representation of the medium
A Gallery Of Fine Art Landscapes From The American West, Alaska And Canada
- Steven Fey Fine Art Photography Gallery and Studio is located in Seattle, Washington and features Steven's large-format landscapes. All color prints are artist produced on Ilfochrome and Fujiflex materials and Black and White work is printed on fiber-based materials. Absolutely stunning to see!
ABCast Studios: Commercial Photography Services To UK Businesses
- ABCast Studios provides high quality Advertising and Architectural photographic services to UK based businesses. We are located in the London/Essex area and use digital, medium format and large format in our photography.
Aaron Budd Photography
- Architecture, Adventure and Travel Photographer, large, medium, 35mm and digital format photography, Toronto, Ontario
Abstract Fine Art Surreal Fine Art Photography
- Large format surreal still lifes
Abstract Southwest - Photography By John Villinski
- Fine art Black-and-White and color photgraphy from the Southwestern US and Northwestern Mexico, as well as some studio shots of collected southwestern items. My first love are abstracts found in nature. I shoot most of my Black-and-White with a 4x5 Calumet Woodfield M and most of my color with manual Minolta equipment.
Adam Gibbs Photography
- Stunning large format images from around N.America. Intimate photographs of patterns, water, wildflowers and more.
- Welcome in this artist gallery. Polaroid transferts, personnal research in black and white, worked with my Linhof 4x5 inch.
Alan Adams Photography, Fine Art Prints
- Alan Adams Photography displays large, limited edition, fine art prints for sale. Subject matter varies but the primary focus is on majestic scenes found in nature. The prints are large, signed and numbered, archival giclee' prints made from medium format (6x7) and 4x5 negatives and transparencies.
- Black-and-White candids with a homemade hand-held wide angle 5x4 camera, 35mm jazz music photos from England.
Alan Ross' Web Page
- An assistant to Ansel Adams and a successful commercial photographer, artist and teacher.
Albany Studios For Large Format In New Zealand!
- studio photography, dedicated to the production of high quality transparencies for commercial and creative use. We offer a total concept/production facility that will blow you away! See our website and contact us for your assignment. Conceptual, Scenic, Stock, Digital too only if in small format sorry! Cheers contact Robert asap!
- Several galleries of black and white photographs by Minnesota photographer Alec Soth. This site includes "From Here To There," a work in progress shot entirely with an 8x10inch camera.
Alex Bond Photographer
- Large format photographs of Western Australia's unique landscape, including many national parks. Alex Bond publishes under the imprint of Stormlight Publishing and produces a range of greeting cards, postcards, gift cards and poster prints. Regions covered include Margaret River, Albany, Stirling Range, Pilbara, Kimberley, Esperance, Porongurups, Kalbarri, Pemberton, Walpole, Northcliffe, Cape Leeuwin, Augusta, Dunsborough, Lancelin and other locations.
Alex Forsey Photography
- Some comissioned fashion and portraits using a Wista 5X4 large format field camera.
Alio~Phote Gallery-photography By Steve Karafyllakis
- Black-and-White traditional and Infra-red landscapes from south Florida, the Greek Islands, and various other US locations, taken with homemade 4x5, 2x3 and other largeand medium format cameras
Amateur 4x5 Show
- Just images, no blah blah blah
- Large Format Photography in Black and White
- color photographs in medium and large format
Andrew Baugnet Photographic
- Large format photograpraphic documentation of historic structures for the Historic American Buildings Survey and the Historic American Engineering Record (HABS/HAER)
Andrew Baugnet Photographic Documentation
- Photographs of several Historic American Building Survey and Historic American Engineering Record (HABS/HAER) projects as well as black and white and color landscape pictures.
Andy Biggs African Photo Safaris
- Photographs from the American Southwest and from the Serengeti plains of east Africa.
Ansel Adams Gallery.
- need I say more ? actually many great photographers beyond AA are represented
Anthony Roach Australian Landscapes
- Evocative coastal landscapes and sea pool images, includes color 4x5 inch and 35 mm images
Architectural Photography By Paul Chaplo, M.F.A.
- Texas based large format architectural and landscape photographer focuses on large format 4x5 interior and exterior photography. Dallas and Ft. Fort Worth, TX. D/FW area. Master of Fine Arts Photography Degree in from Rochester Institute of Technology, years of Fortune 500 experience.
Architectural And Urbanscapes
- Ronen Numa, a professional photographer living and working in London, England. A display of Architectural photos and Urbanscapes both commertial and private work.
Architectural, Landscape And Night Photography By Lance Keimig
- I am primarily concerned with the way that photographing at night expresses time. Until human beings are able to travel at light speed, the passage of time is a constant. Yet, the way we perceive twenty minutes in the dentist's chair, and twenty minutes on the ski slopes could not be more different. Through my work, I am investigating the nature of human perception of the passage of time.
Architecture Photographer In Indonesia
- architecture photographer using view camera/large format with some works have been published in Australia and Singapore publication.
Argentum Fine Art Photographers
- Argentum Fine Art Photographers is a group of large format artists who share a commone aestetic vision. ALthough their subject matter may vary, their aim is to create art that has a timeless beauty.
- Landscapes (US, Europe), Still lifes
BERTRAND Virgile Simon, Photography.
- French photographer based in Hong Kong. Prtraits, architecture and stories.
- 8x10" view camera environmental portraits ranging from Priests, my sisters, people touching snakes and funeral home directors.
Big Cypress Gallery. Clyde Butcher.
- The Black-and-White landscape photographer of Florida (esp. Everglades). He uses 8X10, 11X14 and 12X2O formats. A nice site with beautiful photos, journal by wife, newsletter, etc...
Big Island Photos
- Large format (Wista 45DX) and medium format (Mamiya RZ67) landscape photographs of the Big Island of Hawaii and California.
Bigshotz Cirkut Panorama Photography In New Zealand
- Large format black and white panorama photography using the king of panorama cameras.....the rotating Kodak Cirkut camera. Format size is 8 inches by 4 to 6 feet long.....who said 8 x 20 was big!
Bill Collins Fine Art Photography
- Large Format Photography
Bill La Brie's Ilfochrome Images Of Nature
- Bill La Brie's Visions Of Nature Gallery beautiful images of nature printed on Ilfochrome paper
Bill Zorn Photographs
- From the southern U.S. to central China, large format images of landscapes, landscape detail, and our interaction with the land. Featured in Lenswork and Black and White magazines.
Black And White Photo From Italy
- Black and white photo from Italy Fine art, landscapes, people, life
Bloom Photography - Rebecca Bloom
- Professional photographer Rebecca Bloom specializes in lightning photography, southwestern US and New England landscapes using large and medium formats. We feature online credit card processing and a monthly newsletter with news and photography tips. Thanks for your interest!
- Landscape photography from the north of England and the Highlands of Scotland. Mainly medium format at the moment as I've just joined the world of large format photography...
Bob Coates Photography
- St Thomas USVirgin Islands based caribbean photographer. 4X5 and 35mm
Bob Herbst Photography
- Bob Herbst has been photographing and printing in platinum and silver gelatin for more than 33 years. He has gained international recognition as a master platinum printer, and his work is represented in collections in the U.S. and Europe. Bob is a contributing writer for View Camera magazine and he prints platinum editions on a commission basis. Bob teaches workshops on platinum/palladium printing and has taught undergraduate and graduate classes at the Cleveland Institute of Art, the University of Akron and at Hiram College in Ohio. He is an officer and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Friends of Photography of the Cleveland Museum of Art. A selection of his work and information on his workshops can be viewed at www.bobherbst.com. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone at (330) 562-4854, or by mail at 619 Deepwood Drive, Aurora, Ohio, 44202.
Bradford Architectural Photography, Inc.
- Architectural photography for architects, interior designers, home builders, manufacturing firms, construction companies, developers, kitchen and bath remodeling professionals, advertising professionals, etc. Architectural photographer Kelly Bradford is one of the very best architectural photographers in the Denver-metro area. Our firm shoots everything in 4" x 5" format and works with our clients to provide them with the photographs that they envision. We strive to provide our clients with the highest-quality, most professional photography. We travel to any project location. Denver, Colorado.
Brian Ellis Large Format Photographs
- Photographs, mostly large format, of landscapes, architecture, people, household objects, and water, together with reviews of Linhof Technikardan, Tachihara, Linhof Technika, Agfra Ansco, and Deardorff large format cameras, by a Tampa, Florida large format photographer and teacher.
Brian Kosoff Studio
- Brian Kosoff is a photographer based in NYC who shoots advertising still life and landscape photography.
Brian McGuiness Photography
- Portrait / Event / Fine Art including 4x5 seascapes
Brian Rose Homepage
- This is the website of photographer Brian Rose. It features extensive selections from his architectural portfolio as well as various art/documentary projects. Included are photographs of the landscape of the former Iron Curtain, the periphery of Amsterdam, and the rear buildings and yards of Williamsburg, Virginia.
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY and large format photography with Sinar and Broncolor equipment. Also digital photography combined with the Sinar equipment.
British Photographer In Saudi Arabia
- British Professional Photographer working in Saudi Arabia. A site of personal landscape photography, of my working life and CV. Plus links.
Britt Pierson Photography
- based in Las Vegas. Large format 4x5 to 35mm, to digital file.
- My website is of Bromoil photos of the countryside of Scotland
Bruce E. Rathbun Photography
- Dedicated to the art of black and white fine art photography. Specializing in contact printing on Kodak Azo. Formats include 8x10,11x14, 8x20. Subject matter include national parks and Midwestern small towns focusing on the 8x20 panoramic format.
Bruce G. Collier Photography
- Large and medium format photographic galleries focusing on travel. Galleries include Croatia, Egypt, Greece, Jordan, Thailand, Oregon, and the rest of the U.S.
Bruce M. Herman: Light On Alaska
- Intimate color landscape photographs of Alaska by Bruce M. Herman. Most were made with a large format camera. They are part of touring exhibit. You may purchase Ilfochrome prints from this site.
Bruce Wehman's Large Format Website
- Black and white photography of the Southwest and the Wehman Field Camera.
Bulent Ozgoren Fine Art Photography
- Black and white landscape photography of Turkey.
Carey Bird Photography
- Fine Art Black-and-White landscape photographs of Australia and New Zealand.
- Several intimate landscapes in color (trees, rocks) and some Black-and-White, mostly of the American West. 4x5.
- Black-and-White photography of the US West. landscape, towns, figure. Consulting, worshops and sales.
Charles Haire Images
- Landscape and studio general photography
Charles Haire Photography
- Large format, 35mm and digital photography. Product, Advertising, Landscape, Fine Art.
Charles Wood Photography
- Landscape, nature and travel photos, specializing in the red rock country of the American Southwest. Medium and large format.
Cheuvront Studios Commercial Photography
- This website is the homepage of Cheuvront Studios,a full service commercial photo/graphic studio located in Gainesville, Florida. We specialize in conventional and digital imaging for the business community.
- Environmental portraits, travel, and interior architectural work are featured in all formats.
Chris Hill Photographer
- Landscapes and Architecture from Taranaki, New Zealand mostly taken on a 4x5 inch field camera. Visit my Gallery and see some of my latest work.
Christophe Cassegrain Photographer
- Landscape and Architecture photographer (France). Work with large format camera.
- One of the masters of color landscape photography. This site presents a retrospective of 20 years of work in 8x10, through a large selection of images. Images are mostly abstracts and intimate scenes, mostly of America, which celebrate the beauty of nature.
- Award winning large and medium format color images of the American West. Portfolios include Wildflowers, Mountains and National Parks.
- Technical info on lenses, including tests. Photographs: Black-and-White landscapes, motorcycles, color flowers.
- Childhood fascination with looking out of the window of the moving car I was riding in...Imagining and day dreaming of the possibilities from that day on. Man as part of nature's process. Large format composite images of exit ramp spaces and highway interchanges.
Circle Of Confusion
- Jim Bullard's home page. Medium and large format photos, photo lessons and a collection of wit.
Claude Fiddler - Wilderness Light.
- Based in Eastern California, the photographer of "The High Sierra, Wilderness of Light" and "A Vast and Ancient Wilderness: Images of the Great Basin." specializes in careful and considered 4x5 color landscape images from very remote wilderness areas. The site has a gallery and several articles.
- We specialize in outdoor, nature, and garden photography. Markets include; magazines, book publishers, decor, and eductional photo-tours.
Commercial Photographers In Bradford, West Yorks
- We are commercial and advertising photographers, providing a specialised service to commercial clients only, using both medium and large format equipment.
Contrasting Landscapes - Frank Dina Photography
- Color photography of Chicago and Southwest US. Photographer of book entitled, "Chicago Parks Rediscovered"(2002)by Jannes Art Press and distributed by Northwestern Univ. Press. Generally engaged in landscape and architectural photography.
Corporate Industrial/Architectural Photographer
- Corporate photographer who uses a Walker 5x4 field camera around the world. Often in adverse conditions ie humidity,rain,ice etc.
Coyote Images -- Premium Nature Photography
- A growing gallery of 35mm, 6x9 and 4x5 format photography of the desert Southwest and the Rocky Mountains.
Craig Auckland | Photographer
- Craig Auckland is an architectural, interiors, industrial and location Photographer. Based in Bristol, UK.
Craig Stidham Photography
- Large format platinum printing and fine art
DF Connors Photography
- Large format shooting; Epson 9600 archival printing as well as pt/pd - digital workshops -- my passion is to participate in the process of creating beautiful and thought-provoking images.
DIAZ-BERRIO - Photography
- Writing with the Light.
Daniel Anderson Photography
- Large format Black and White Images from the American Southwest, midwest and Europe. Site also describes Anderson's workshop programs.
Danny Burk Photography, LLC
- Large format and 617 panoramic work; specializing in fine North American landscape, both color and black-and-white. Also some medium format work, especially flower portraiture. Fine print sales, drum scanning service, equipment reviews, extensive image galleries for print sales and image licensing, and workshops in various areas. Several times yearly, an Introduction to Large Format weekend workshop is offered. Sponsored by Ebony Camera and Badger Graphic.
- Professional UnderWater Photographer and Large Format Hobbiest and Student.
David A. Goldfarb
- Photographs in a variety of formats from 35mm to 11x14", Black-and-White and color--Scenes of New York City, landscapes, travel, birds, portraits, still life, abstract.
David G Hall
- People and places, from a breakdancer in Spain to a radio listener on a street corner in Xochimilco, Mexico.
David Muench Photography
- site of the famous landscape american landscape photographer and his son Marc. many beautiful color images.
David Owen Hawxhurst Photography
- Commercial and Fine Art Photography focusing on the Chesapeake Bay Region as well as the world as a whole. 4x5 and 35mm images capturing people and environments.
Dean Sauskojus Photography
- One of the best nature photography sites on the web. You won't be disappointed. Stunning large format images of the Northern Rockies, Grand Tetons, Yelowstone National Park, and natural areas of Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- Extraordinary location, extraordinary images. 8x10
Derek Brown Photography
- Black-and-White 5"x4" urban landscapes and some still lifes included on this site from a photographer based in Greenwich,London,U.K. Uses lith printing for a portion of his work
- Jahnavi ananda's interpretive black and white landscapes. Sensual and powerful, sometimes subtle, images of the organic landscape as scultured elements of the human form and monuments of nature's creation. Print sales, workshops, and fine art printing services.
- A collection of fine art photographs and services offered by New York City photographer Amadou Diallo.
- Digital and Large format photographs.
Digital And Photographic Company
- We are a digital and photographic company, specializing in the production of displays, large format prints, canvas prints and exhibition graphics.
- Large and medium format photography of Natural and Urban landscape, emphasizing shape, form and light. Requires Flash 6 plugin.
Dmitri Orlov Photography
- Unusual large and medium format color images: nature, microcosms, landscapes (California and St.Petersburg, Russia)
- Professional landscape, portrait and commercial photographer, now focusing entirely on teaching workshops, individual study and fine art sales.
Don Hall Photography
- This site features large format color images of the American West. Current galleries include The Southwest, The Pacific Northwest, and Coos County, Oregon. Also features technical information on equipment, processing, and printing (Ilfochrome).
Don Harbor Photography
- Though my site was developed to be viewed by graphic designers and art directors who have assignments for fine arts oriented black and white images, many other people worldwide seem to enjoy it. My specialties are portraiture, landscapes, and still life (listed on my site as PEOPLE, PLACES, and THINGS). I work in all formats up to 8 x 10 utilizing a wide variety of current and vintage cameras and lenses.
Douglas Busch Fine Art Photography
- Douglas Issac Busch has been making super large format images and cameras since the 1970's. Click here to go to his site and view images, press releases, book information as well as custom built cameras and equipment.
Dr. Naseeb Baroody:BlackandWhite Fine Art
- 50 years of photographic expression yielding sensitive and compelling images of southeastern US coast, varied nature scenes and rural Egypt.Silver prints are made with medium and large format;archivally processed and toned.
East Midlands Monochrome Group
- This Group of photographic enthusiasts was set up about four years ago to foster interest in the monochrome image. Black and White rules here in Middle England. Production methods favour all formats, but the balance is for medium format with a growing interest in 5 x 4. The group prides itself on being a forum for the exchange of ideas, and betterment of technique rather than a competitive arena. We do however support local and national exhibitions, as well as stage our own. New members are always welcome, and those interested will find details of our meetings and venue on the website as well as a selection of members, and supporters work.
Eden Man From H.K.
- A professional photographer.
Edward - Cole Weston Homepage
- Official Home Page of Edward and Cole Weston
Edward Pierce Photography
- Contemplative landscape photography of Vermont and New England.
Edward Purcell Architectural Photography
- Professional Architectural Photography in the upper Midwest. Exclusively in large format.
- Creating photographs for Business,Individuals and my own amusement......
Ellis Vener Photography
- I am a commercial phootgrapher who specializes in creating portrait, architectural, and studio photography for use by editorial, corporate and advertising clients. My work is also in many art collections. I use a variety of cameras -- 4x5, 6x17cm, medium format, 35mm and digital. Currently i am based in Houston, Texas and travel widely.
Eloy A. Esteban
- Photographer specializes in still, product, catalog, food, landscapes and architecture. In studio, location and catalog photography for advertising and commercial product. Large format color photography.
Elsa Dorfman And The Polaroid 20x24
- Elsa Dorfman has been working w/ the unique Polaroid 20x24 for twenty years.
Elton Pope-Lance Photography
- Photographs of architecture (primarily color) and landscapes (primarily b/w) as well as an interesting and continually changing array of other odd subjects. 95% LF with medium format and 35mm stuff thrown in from time to time.
Enrique Vila - Photographer
- Landscape and Fine Art Photography. Mainly Large Format using Black and White processes. Many of my images represent an abstract or alternate view of a common object or situation.
Epiphanie Photographic Studio
- Super large format photography with antique cameras and lenses. Vintage printing processes: Kallitype and Platinum. Image sizes 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 12x20, 14x17, 16x20, 20x24 and 30x40. (mostly 16x20 and 20x24)
Eric Evans Photography
- Phoenix based large format photographer who also shoots digital . I shoot with a Arca Swiss camera with Rodenstock lenses
Erik Gould Photography
- Site features 4x5 contact Printing Out Paper prints of Rhode Island USA urban landscapes; a documentation of the historic abandoned Gorham Siver factory and a portable, walk-in camera obscura. Also color and black and white work in other formats: 1/2 frame, 35mm and 6x9.
Erik Tiemens | Photography And Painting
- A selection of MF and LF images, using a Horseman FA 4x5, Mamiya C330, RB67 and my old Speed Graphic. Experiments with the images using programs as Painter, connects the process of traditonal painting and photography for me.
Experienced And High Quality Architectural Photographer Jerry Swanson
- Architectural and interiors photography for hotels and casinos. Quality and exceptional service for over twenty-five years. Locations include Oregon, Louisiana, Mississippi, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Will travel to all locations. AIAP, NAAPA, USA
Fashion And Beauty Photography By JAY Carreon
- Greetings! This is my online portfolio of my newest fashion and beauty images shot with my recently acquired Calumet Cadet 4x5" view camera. I shoot Fuji Quickloads in a Fuji Quickload holder (for which I tend to favor Fujichrome Provia 100F) and proof my shots using Polaroid film for which I have a Polaroid 545i holder. I am quite pleased with the results so far and am very excited at the prospect of further exploring the possibilities of the 4x5" format!!!
Felipe J. Alcoceba Photography
- Web page of Felipe J. Alcoceba, photographer from the agency Bilderberg (Hamburg)
Fine Art Landscape Photography
- Large Format landscape photography from throughout the western United States including the Tetons, Red Desert, Utah and little known or photographed regions of Yellowstone National Park. Panoramic images cropped from 4x5 negatives and traditional silver gelatin prints from Jackson, Wyoming photographer.
Fine-Art Prints: Illustrations And Drawings Of Robert And Photographs Of Martin Miller
- For most of the last 32 years, I have been using photography as a creative means to explore the metaphysical or spiritual dimension of life as distinct from its all too pervasive material dimension. The natural world has been the subject of my cameras eye, but the mystery of the human psyche has been the subject of my inner eye. The organizing principle of my work is no less a challenge than the apprehension and expression through visual metaphor of the hidden realms of the mind, the source of both our fears and our miraculous creative capacities. My explorations have gravitated to three sources of inspiration and insight into The Great Mystery: the collective unconscious, mysticism, and the order/chaos synergy. The literal subjects of my photographs may be wood, water, and rock, but, at their best, they evoke the essential mystery of life and the possibility of man's spirit transcending his material existence.
Frank Doering Photography
- Black-and-White landscape, portraiture, and 3-D. Most pictures taken with large format view cameras and toned in various brews.
Frank Petronio Photographer
- Portfolio website for Frank Petronio photographer. Many large format environmental and social subjects from Franks perspective.
- Professional photographic services for print and web.
Gary Begin Photography
- Award Winning Bradenton, FL photographer. Specializing in Beach wall portraits, environmental portraits, landscapes, modeling composites/portfolios, boudior and advertising photography. All size formats from large, medium and 35mm employed. Guaranteed excellent results.
Gary Nylander Fine Art Photography
- Black and white Landscapes of the Western Canada.
Geoffrey Kuehn Photo Gallery
- Large format, fine art photos of the harsh,ever changing light on common subjects in the urban environment.
Georg Nyman Photography And Optics
- George Nyman is a well known expert in optics, imaging and photography, especially scientific photography. But his prime target outside scientific - mostly microscopic - objects is nature and landscape. On the theoretical side, he teaches optics and gives lectures and seminars. His primary equipment is a Linhof Master Technika 4x5" but as a camera collector, he also shoots often with an older 5x7" Technika, a 4x5" Graphlex and some medium format equipment.
George Diamantopoulos Photography
- Photography by George Diamantopoulos. You can see more than 500 unique color landscapes from Greece in Large Format 4x5, medium 120, and panoramic 6x17.
- Australian landscapes on 5x4 and 35 mm film. Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
- Site in Swedish and English featuring pictures from Sweden and USA in 4x5" and 35 mm. There is also some info on building largeformat cameras, making camera bags and how to carry all your heavy camera equipment.
Gustavo Castilla Photography Web Site
- The site is a collection of my Images and resources
HABS/HAER Photos - Oregon
- Archival LF recordation of historic bridges and architecture in Oregon, by James Norman.
- HPs Designjet Online website provides technical support and product information for all Designjet large format printers and scanners and for HPs portfolio of large format media and ink. Tools include driver downloads, user forums, compatibility charts, training videos, color management advice, print profit calculator, and much more.
- Look at some terrific photographic art just perfect for your home,office or club. They are all 16x20 black and white artistic photos.
Hamish Reid's Pandemonia
- driven by the abstract shapes of domestic items, for example, or the found surrealisms of everyday life. Many themes, among which urban, industrial, desert landscapes of East SF bay area and California, post-modern archaelogy, and people. MF and 4x5. Black-and-White and color.
Home Build Camera
- Building a field-camera of beech an brass
Homepage Of Michele Vacchiano
- Wildlife photography in the western Alps: a nature photographer's homepage
- known for Black-and-White landscapes and abstracts (4x5 to 11x14), which are enhanced using unsharp making. The site has a technical paper, a few portfolios, workshop and book info.
- Fine art nature landscape photography.
Ian J. Plant Photography
- Distinctive Landscape Photography.
Ian Pereira --- Advertising And Industrial Photographer In India
- Still Life, Industrial, Food, Jewellery, Interiors and Special Effect Photography
Images By Richard S. Ross
- Landscape photographs of the Desert Southwest and Sierra Nevada Mountains
Images Of Enchantment
- Large format and panoramic photography by Brian R. Vuillemenot celebrating the geological, biological, and historic landscapes of New Mexico and the southwest. 4X10, 4X5, and 6X17 formats.
Images: The Photography Of Michael Morris
- I photograph nature, architecture, people and abstracts images with a Linhof Technika and a Mamiyaflex. My photography is about similarity and connection of all images and I like both Fujichrome colour films and several black and white films. I live in Luxembourg and have made images in several countries in Europe (France, Monaco, Prague in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Belgium for example) but also in a few places in America. Comments and suggestions welcome.
In The Swedish Tradition Of Ansel Adams
- A Swedish page dedicated to Ansel Adams. The page shows some Californian and Swedish Black-and-White and color pictures and describes a way to get "large format feel" when shooting 35 mm! A special technique to use dark red filter over the lens when using Technical Pan film is described. Some updated Stockholm art event shots are also here.
Instant Memories Wedding Photography
- Wherever your wedding, Canada, California, Florida, Maryland, New York to Maui, an Instant Memories wedding photographer will be there capturing your most treasured moments from a photjournalstic and candid approach. Wedding pricing from $ 1600 and you keep the negatives! No travel charges in the USA, Mexico, Canada and Hawaii.
Interior Images By Richard Johnson
- Interiors for Architects and Designers - Based in Toronto, Canada, Richard specializes in mixed light architectural interiors.
- MF - portrait protography, LF - tabletops
J K Lawrence Photography
- Architectural and Interiors Photography, Bozeman, MT
J Vee Carbon Prints
- The remarkable Carbon (watercolor pigment) print is explored. Each image begins as a large format or ultra large format negative.
J. Shimon And J. Lindemann Photography
- Fine Art / Commercial photographers from Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Uses Deardorf 8X10, 11X14, and 12X20 for platinum printing and other alternative processes.
JESUS COLL Fine Photography
- Black-and-White and COLOR sites on this Catalan photographer , showing works on the landscape, natural enviroments and more.
JOHN SARSGARD Photographs
- My commercial work is portraiture, specializing in minimalist large format work, preferring to show people with one or more of their favorite things. My photographic art includes manmade structures and nature, as well as people I meet by chance in significant places like Grand Central Terminal in New York. In addition to 4x5, I also work in 35mm and medium format. I primarily shoot on location.
- website of Pulitzer Prize winning large format photographer
James Kay Photography
- James Kay specializes in landscape photography of western North America with an emphasis on the Colorado Plateau in southern Utah. His fine-art photographs may be ordered on-line.
James Kropp Photography
- Fine art Black-and-White and Color photographer originaly from Upstate NY. Passion for scenic landscape and still life. Uses 4x5 and 8x10 cameras. Relocating to Bel Air Maryland and will update web page periodicaly.
James Venis Photography
- Fine photographic images in heirloom-quality black and white.
Janez Pelko, A Photographer From Slovenia
- LF experimental + 35mm famous rock stars in action
Jean-Philippe Poli Photographies
- Black-and-White and color photography Landscapes from Corsica and travels. Use Tachihara 4x5 inch
- various subjects in color and Black-and-White
Jeffrey Green Photography
- Online portfolio of photographer Jeffrey Green. Specializing in architecture, interiors, food, people. Based in Las Vegas Nevada.
Jeroen Bruggeman Photography
- Fine art portraits and nudes on 5x7.
Jerry D. Greer Photography / Mountain Trail Press
- A Photographer/publisher specializing in large format landscape photography and featuring images from the Southern Appalachian Mountain Region.
Jim Galante Studio New York City
- 20 Years Commercial Advertising Experience. Beauty Glamour Nudes Fashion Fine Art Still Life Product Digital Location Studio
Jimmy Mac Donald - Serene Landscapes
- The fish are a swiming and the bugs are a buzzing. Enter into his world - his images. And when you leave do give your comments. Fine-art black and white landscapes of the central Canadian arctic - come on up
- Black-and-White photography in 35mm, 4x5 and 8x10. Landscape, architecture, Guatemala
- Color and Black-and-White landscape photographer, workshop teacher. The site contains galleries of photographs organized by workshop locations (US and worldwide) as well as technical articles.
Joe's Photo Site
- Black-and-White photography of all types, - landscape, IR, and astro-photography, using a Bender 4x5, a spped graphic, and a 4x5 astrograph.
- This site has a selection of images and text from each of his eleven books, as well as articles and interviews.
- Black-and-White photographs in medium and large format
Joerg Steck Photography
- dealing with references, metaphors, symbols and allegories
John Dziadecki: Artist/Photographer
- Straight and composite imagery. Black-and-White and color. Traditional and digital.
John MacLean Photography - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Color and Black-and-White Portfolio Image Galleries of Infrared, Costa Rica, Southwestern Landscapes, Architecture, and People, for Advertising, Editorial, Fine Art and Stock.
John Miranda Nature And Travel Photography
- A collection of 35mm, 6x7, and more recently 4x5 pictures. I am new to 4x5, but enjoying immensely. I enjoy combining outdoor hiking and travel to capture the surrounding beauty. I look forward to expanding this site as my portoflio of 4x5 images increase.
John Nanian Photography
- Rhode Island based large format photographer specializing in portraiture, documentary and HABS / HAER Photography. He also makes cameraless photographs using large format negatives he crafts by hand.
John Rehner - Still Light Fine Art Photography
- Featuring Black-and-White and color landscape imagery by John Rehner jr. from all over America. Download our free screensaver.
- Black-and-White landscape photographer and printer, workshop teacher, renowned for his books Quiet Light and Listen to the Trees
Jon Paul Gallery
- This site features the large format landscape photography of Lake Tahoe based photographer Jon Paul. Jon uses 100% natural light in his work. While specializing in Lake Tahoe imagery, you will also see images of Yosemite, San Francisco, Arizona and the West.
Jon Roemer Photography
- Portfolios of Jon's commercial architecture and people photography and Jon's fine art large format b+w landscape photography.
Jonathan's Photo Page
- I try to explore the beauty of ordinary scenes near me in the Los Angeles area. I shoot 8x10 direct to print on Ilfochrome and try to shoot with long shutter speeds to capture movement and mood.
- Jordan Photographic is self-promotional website also intended to be a useful resource in Black-and-White fine art photography. Using a large format view camera, Chris J. Jordan (Boston) constructs collage-like landscapes of shape, object, and tone that resonate together on abstract and poetic levels.
Joseph Alsko Photography
- Color landscape photography primarily of central Europe - from 4x5 and 8x10 transparency film.
Joseph Holmes - Natural Light Photography
- Web portfolio of fine color landscape photography of North America from the 34-year career of Joseph Holmes. His three books include "Canyons of the Colorado" (1996) and "Joseph Holmes - Natural Light" (1989).
Joseph Kayne Photography
- Large Format Fine Art Color Landscape Photography. Images include the United States natural landscape and rare Anasazi and Native American ancestral dwellings, structures and rock art.
Julian Oliver Bell. Photography, Stuff And Nonsense
- Naturally under continual construction but so far camera pages with medium and large format cameras, do-it-yourself ideas. a small gallery and of course stuff and nonsense. Planned are darkroom and technique pages.
Juraj Lipscher Photography
- Medium and large format black and white photographs of life in Switzerland from cradle to grave: Maternity wards, beauty parlours, gyms, civil defence shelters, autopsy rooms, crematories and a fictive swiss village
Justin Black Photography
- 4x5 and 35mm color landscapes from the Sierra Nevada, the California coast, and destinations further afield. Justin Black is the manager and curator of Galen Rowell's Mountain Light Gallery in Bishop, CA.
Justin Guariglia, Photographer Based In HONG KONG, China
- Justin Guariglia is an award winning photographer, based in HONG KONG, China, specializing in advertising, corporate and editorial photography throughout the asia pacific region.
Kamakura Print Collection
- Gravure prints (photogravure) of Kamakura, Japan, and other views by Kamakura artist/printmaker Peter Miller. The photographs were made with a Linhof Master Technika 4X5. Positives, resist exposure, copperplate etching and printing were all done in my workshop in Kamakura Japan. The site includes Kamkakura temples and shrines, Seascapes, Lightscapes, Snowscapes, Dreamscapes, Pathways, and information about the printmaking process and my book Kamakura Views.
Ken Cravillion Photography
- Landscape and nature images of the Midwest and West. Midwest emphasis on Upper Michgigan and Wisconsin. West concentrates on Colorado soon to be Glacier. Images taken with Canon EOS, Pentax 645NII, Shen-Hao 4x5 HZX-2A.
Ken Lee Gallery
- Beautiful large format photographs in the classical tradition. Quadtone digital and Platinum prints, with excellent technical info and links to helpful resources.
- La Jolla, California, USA based site showcases California and the world. These vivid colorscapes are direct scans from up to 4x5 and 6x12 camera originals. Some are posted in resolutions up to 5,000 pixels or more per side: just keep clicking on the images. Rumored full site roll-out expected November 2000, but even today there are quite a few stunning images, especially considering that many of the comps were only scanned with a Mavica. Also coming are LF reviews and tips learned across decades of practical world-traveling with a 4x5.
- Large format images of nature (two beautiful dozen as of sept 98) by a professional based in Oregon who specializes in that type of photography.
Kim Weston Page
- Grandson of Edward, Son of Cole, living at Wildcat Hill and shooting studio nudes
King Wu - Photography
- Large and Medium format photography of China and Pacific Northwest of America
Kirk D. Keyes Photography - Images Of The Land
- Kirk D. Keyes Photography Images of the Land specializes in color and black and white large format landscape, nature, and scenic photographs. Subjects include Landscapes, Slot Canyons, Aspens, and Waterfalls found in the Colorado Plateau and the Southwest, the Rocky Mountains, and the Pacific Northwest.
Kirk Gittings Photography
- The website of Albuquerque photographer,Kirk Gittings. Kirk has spent 25 years photographing the landscape and architecture of the SW. His fine art photography is in many museum and university collections while his architectural photography regularly appears in national magazines and books. He has taught large format topics at the University of New Mexico, The Santa Fe Photographic Workshops, the View Camera Magazine Workshops and has been a visiting artist at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for 5 summers. Signed books and info about upcoming workshops are available from the website.
Landscape And Abstract Fine Art Photography
- Florida photographer BobHudak offers an original collection of museum quality Black-and-White photographs from around the country featuring landscapes and closeups of abstract patterns in nature, shot on large format film with a Deardorff and mounted as Silver Gelatin, Printing Out Paper, or Platinum/Palladium prints.
Landscape Photography By Philip Coman
- Large format photography of the American West, Canadian Prairies, Adirondack Park. 4x5, 5x7, and 8x10 cameras employed. All work by Philip Coman. Exhibitions include Fox Talbot Museum, England, Art Gallery of Peel, Laurier Gallery Canada.
Landscape Photography Of The Pacific Northwest
- Large format black and white images of the Pacific Northwest natural landscape. Also, urban landscape images taken with 35mm, 6x7cm and 4x5.
Landscapes By Paul Lipscombe
- Landscapes of War and Peace. A photographic survey of the landscape of southern Belgium and northern France. This is a view of a contemporary landscape recovering from the scars and heritage of the First World War. There is an additional catalogue covering other projects by the photographer, mostly in Britain. Most images made with a 5x7 Gandolfi, a 8x10 Tachihara, or a 5x4 Soho Reflex.
Landscapes Of Flanders And The Lowlands
- As a landscape photographer Jan Decreton is specialized in the lowlands, "Le plat pays". He mainly uses large format media and has access to an archive of Flemish and Walloon landscapes. Jan Decreton works as a photo illustrator for publications, annual reports, calendars and books. He worked on more than 25 books, among them the poetry and photo album with Anton Van Wilderode : A townscape of Flanders and Flanders, a well-kept secret.
Landscapes Of Wales By Steve Lewis L.R.P.S.
- THE online gallery for images of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales.
Large Format Black And White Environmental
- Large Format Black and White Landscape, Urban and environmental work. Location workshops, zone system, portrait / figure and darkroom. Printing services for discerning photographers
Large Format Pictures Of Yellowstone NP
- The page contains pictures of my last visit to Yellowstone NP. Enlargment can be done for a fee, just drop me a line for prices.
Large Format Photography
- This site contains some technical information on large format photography as well as experimental results of resolution tests with various formats and cameras. Several pages of my photographs are available.
Larger Format Photographer
- I use a Crown Graphics, but I purchased a Caltar 150 that is awesome.
Laurence J. Power
- Landscape figure and fashion photography. shot on all formats including 5 x 4
Lewis Kemper Photography
- Lewis Kemper is a large format photographer specializing in the western landscape. His images of details in nature have been used for calendars, posters and books. He is a contributing editor to Outdoor Photographer and a columnist to PC Photo magazines.
- I am an Japanese photographer. I am aiming to express in the new point of view. primarily ussed digital cameras. always think about the subject for the human heart and subconsciousness.
Light Mountain Photography
- 4x5 Black-and-White and Ilfochrome, elegant nudes zany and tragic tableaux inspiring portraits, Canadian landscapes,stunning flowers
- A few shots made with large format
Lux Fragilis Photography
- I'm a landscape and architectural photographer currently based in Athens, OH. I work in formats up through 8x10 and large format photography is a consuming passion of mine. Take a look at my site, at my photos, and if you feel like supporting my college education, buy a print. Good light to all!
M. A. McMillan - Montana Landscapes
- Explore the wonder of Montana through the landscapes made by master photographer M. A. McMillan using the 4x5 format. View the gallery section of web site.
MARCUS SCHWIER PHOTOGRAPHY
- Architecture, Landscape, Events. Worldwide. MF / LF up to 8" x 10" in black and white and color. Exhibitions in Galleries and Museums. Lectures. Experimentals with shifting Pinhole Cameras.
- A large format and ultra-large format ressource page, with also a focus on alternative printing processes
- Black and white landscapes of Greenland, Egypt, Marocco, Scotland, France...
Marching Light Photography
- Fine Art Large Format Photography by Eric Sarti, Yosemite,Zion,Fall Color,Dogwoods,Maples.
Marco Barsanti Photography
- Large Format, black and White landscapes and nudes gallery, biography and contact information
Mark Cheadle Photography
- In the personal section of the web site you will find work done with the Pyro/Azo/Amidol process. During other hours i shoot tabletop / product work. Founding memeber of LFA, a LF collective located in Central Ohio.
- The photographer of "Along the way" reveals in subtle and personal black and white images the fleeting beauty behind the ordinary. This site has interesting essays and galleries.
- Black-and-White images: land and sea scapes; botanalia; walls and buildings; abstracts and extracts.
Mark Lindsey Photography
- fine art b/w, portraiture, advertising photography
Mark Meyer Photography
- Chicago-based commercial photographer. Portfolios include natural landscapes, urban landscapes, performing arts and still lifes.
Mark Surloff Photography Of Architecture
- Photography of Architecture, Interior Design and Fine Art
- Medium and large format black and white landscape, and cityscape photography
Matt Needham Photography
- My online portfolio contains 35mm, medium format, and 4x5 photographs. I shoot 99% BW, and develop and print in my home darkroom. In the past I have mainly used LF for landscape, although I am beginning to do more 4x5 portrait work.
McFarland's BandW Fine Art Landscapes
- Sites shows 120, 4x5 and 5x7 Fine Art Black-and-White Landscape Photography of mostly Upstate N.Y. Fingerlakes region. Most negatives developed in PMK Pyro and prints using modified developer formulas. I enjoy film, chemistry and processing using turn-of-the-century technology. Most images are accompanied by a complete description of film type and processing, exposure settings and printing information.
McLane Photography Inc.
- Fine art photographer based in the southeastern Unites States. Specializing in Large Format Landscape photography. Utilizes Ebony 4"x5" systems.
Metropolis Design Group LLC
- In-house ability to provide Historic American Building Survey/Historic American Engineering Record (HABS/HAER)documentary photography. Also provides full historic preservation and architectural services.
Michael Colabello Photography
- Large format, black and white and color images of New York State's Adirondack Park. Also, Includes images taken in the western U.S. Great images of waterfalls.
Michael E. Gordon Fine Photography
- Unique 4x5 color and black white landscapes (mostly intimate) of California and Utah.
Michael Fatali - 8 X 10 Color Of American West
- Utah based photographer shooting antural scene out west
Michael J. Kravit Expressive Platinum Photography
- Expressive platinum photography by award winning architect Michael J. Kravit. These images include landscapes and architectural vignettes.
Michael Jordan - Silver Slate Photography
- Fine Art black and white photography with focus on the East Texas area.
Michael Smith And Paula Chamlee
- the husband-and wife team is known for their exclusive use of contact printing with older materials. the site has several articles, book information, and will feature a gallery in the future.
Michele Vacchiano Photography
- Landscape and nature photography in the western Alps. Michele Vacchiano works either in small or in medium and large format. In English and Italian (Homepage and Biography in German and French too).
Michiana In Black And White
- Black and white photographs of the Michiana region (Border region between Indiana and Michigan near South Bend, IN) in large and meduim format film. Local contributors welcome.
Mike Anderson Photography
- Based in Baltimore, aspiring local band, portrait, landscape and macro photographer Mike Anderson displays his work on his personal website here. Give it a look, you'll be surprised of the quality and maturity from such a young photographer.
Mike Butler Architectural Photography
- An online portfolio of my current interior and architecture photography. The use of dramatic lighting, gels and dawn shots creates some very fun images of maybe some not so fun places. There is also some large format product photography done for designers, chairs etc...
- Native American black and white portrait photography. Links to other Native artists. More 4X5 images to appear.
Monochrome Fine Art By Mike Arato
- Black and White Large Format Photography
Morali Fine Landscape Photography
- Fine Art Black and White Landscape of Germany
- Better Living through Photography ! Large Format Photography done digitally. Charles Morrell High Altitude Photographer, lives in America's highest Town ... and shoots the High Desert and Wild West of America.
- Website of Alex Milne dedicated to all thoose that commune in the mountains
Mystery Author Mark Coggins
- 4x5 galleries from Mark Coggins, author of THE IMMORTAL GAME and VULTURE CAPITAL. Includes chapter illustrations from both books and Black-and-White landscape, portrait and still life.
Nadir Magazine, Fotografia Sul Web
- The richest on-line magazine for photographers in Italy, established by Rino Giardiello. Large format pages are edited by Michele Vacchiano.
Natural Images Photography
- Nature and commercial photographer based in So Cal. USA. Landscape images of California, including Death Valley, Mono Lake and Yosemite.
Natural Order Photography - Images By Scott Bacon
- Landscape, nature and travel photography for fine art and commercial stock applications. Wide variety of locations - U.S., Canada, Mexico, Italy, and New Zealand.
Nature - Images Of Gaia
- Images in both 4 x 5 and 35mm. Shots of nature and earth. Images to help humans realize that the magnificence of nature will always surpass the accomplishments of man.
Nature Images. Bill Atkinson.
- A gallery of a couple hundreds of color nature images (mostly shot in 6x6 in) of the US and flower close-ups. Beautiful elements of design are isolated with an abstract quality. Bill is also a master digital printer.
New York Yacht Club - 1901 - Warren And Wetmore Architects
- These are color interiors photographs created in 1999 onto 4x5in film (Kodak's 64T and Fuji's NPL) using a specially-modified 1972 Deardorff Special camera and current Schneider Super Angulon lenses (58mm, 72mm, 90mm, and 120mm focal lengths). This mid-town Manhattan Club was the long-time defender of yachting's America's Cup trophy: one of the Club's commodores, an obscure and unknown financier named J. P. Morgan, spoke of his passion for yachting when he remarked "if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it."
Nick Stergiopoulos Photography
- Images of landscapes and cityscapes in the West (based in Salt Lake City) and the Midwest (based in Cincinnati). Images are 4x5 and 35mm with new images primarily large format.
- 4x5 landscape photography primarly California and the American Southweast. Specializing in seascapes.
Panoramic And Large Format Landscapes
- Panoramic and Large Format pictures mainly from the US Southwest/Northwest.
Patrick Linehan Photography
- A fine art Black-and-White photographer specializing in architectural and landscape photography.
- Urban Landscapes, Large format photographs of Queens County New York.
Paul Butzi Photograpy
- Several galleries of images, including Black-and-White landscape and still life images made with large format. Also equipment reviews and articles on VC printing and VC papers, articles on basic darkroom technique, theater photography, etc.
Paul Raphaelson's Fine Art Photography Site
- Black and White Urban Landscape photography, works in progress, gallery info, small edition prints.
Paul Schilliger Photography
- Images of nature, intimate landscapes, in the Swiss Alps and beyond.
Peter Ewing - Photographer
- Monochrome photographs of Australian national parks and wilderness where man's imprint has been minimal.
- Famous glamour photographer. Site includes examples of his recent work as well as his photos from the past going back to the 40's. It's an interesting visual timeline. Nudes and personal work also included in addition to a section that shows and describes the cameras he makes including his 8x10 twin lens.
Peter Vanderwarker Photographs
- Professional architectural photography
- Large format (8x10) images of Death Valley National Park, both color and Black and White.
Phil Malpas Photography
- The home of Phil Malpas photography. Phil has travelled widely throughout Europe and the UK and recent visits to the USA have provided some spectacular subject matter. Shot on a large format camera, meticulously constructed and beautifully printed, his images have a clarity and retention of detail so befitting the subjects' natural design and architecture. Phil's work has been exhibited nationally, including significant exhibitions at Christies and The Mall Galleries in London. His work has been recognised by a number of awards including "Best Landscape" and "Print of the Year" at a recent event in Fueterventura.
Philip J. McCourt
- I built an 8x10 monorail large format camera from scratch. I explain some of the contruction details and the problems I had to solve. The 8x10 is used to capture images of landscapes around Cleveland and Ohio.
Philippe Ayral Photography
- Platinum/Palladium and Azo prints. Mostly 5x7 and 8x10.
Philippe Buraud, Still-life, Black And White Contemporary Photography
- Large format photography, black and white fine art Animal and mineral inspirations. Life and dead of the things.
- A site featuring information on the processes, materials and goals of the photographic darkroom technician. Film development times/temperatures, developer formulas and other misc. darkroom information.
- Some still life color photographies made with a MPP 4x5 field camera. The whole site shows 300 photos on different subjects.
Photographien Dr. Lars Hennings
- There are shown images made by LF and MF, AND there is a book teaching LF (PDF, in German): Photoschule Großformat, you find it too at wikibook, where one can edit it: http://wikibook.org
Photographs By Bob Kolb
- Large format fine art black and white photographs by Bob Kolb
Photographs By David Styffe
- Black and white photographs of the natural and unnatural landscape -- some humorous.
Photographs From Weeping Ash
- A collection of pictures, old and new, from a lifetime spent immersed in photography and photographic imagery. Also, details of Creative Camera Magazine, The Cambridge Darkroom, and some notable English Photographers.
Photographs Of The Canadian Pacific Northwest
- Various Photos from British Columbia. Taken with Canon F1, Leica iiif, Pentax 645, Hasselblad 500cm, Linhof Technika, Canos A2e
- Large format, (4X5) black and white landscape photographic site. This is combined with personal/family stuff. Site under construction and more photo's will be added ASAP. Stop by and enjoy great photographs and interesting links, etc.
Photography By David Houlder. Landscapes, Cycling, Walking, Macro,...
- Black and white large format images of Australia and other galleries of smaller format colour work. There's an info section as well with a couple of tips on using and processing large format film, plus links to various imaging resources.
Photography By James Randklev
- Image rich website featuring the work of James Randklev, voted one of the world's top landscape photographers. Over 30 years shooting large format nature photography. One of the Sierra Club's most published photographers. With 12 books and over 145 exclusive calendars featuring his stunning work, Randklev has included over a thousand of his finest images on this searchable website. Included also is his greatest fine art images spanning his career under the portfolio catagory titled: Intimate Landscapes where this select group of images can be ordered as fine art prints produced by West Coast Imaging, Inc. His award winning photography can be seen in numerous books, magazines, calendars, print ads and fine art collections. Select work is also represented by GettyImages.com.
Photography By Stan McQueen
- Large format nature, outdoor, and landscape photography.
Photos And Short Story
- Photos head each page from page two on. All were taken with a 4x5 view camera and are black and white. They are abstract, but are straight prints, not darkroom manipulations.I also use an 8x10 but didn't use those pictures on the site. Tech details:Plus-x film;HC110 dev. Ilford Gallery paper; lens is usually 240mm Rodenstock. Photos in the FreePhotos section were mostly 35mm so don't look.
Photos By Rick Ellis
- Outdoor large format photography.
Pictures By Bonnevier
- Hans L Bonnevier Catching the Nordic light in Large Format
Plateau Light Photography
- Large format (4x5 and 5x7) images of The Southwest on Supergloss materials. Visit our gallery @ Zion National Park in Utah.
Platinum Visions - Fine Art Platinum Prints By Allan King
- Canadian photographer Allan King uses large format platinum, palladium and platinum/palladium prints to explore and interpret nature's lightforms, landscapes and issues of man, the world he creates and the environment he changes. His limited edition 12"X20" platinum photographs can be found in galleries, public and private collections, and in exhibitions locally and internationally.
Polaroid 20x24 Studio West
- www.mammothcamera.com Tracy Storers' site for information and renting the Polaroid 20x24 camera/studio western US.
Professional Photography By Tommy Wilson
- A Kentucky based full service studio. We offer 20 years experience photographing weddings, families, commercial, etc. We have photographed over 500 weddings and will gladly provide references upon request. We look at weddings from the bride's point of view, not only do we capture the day but the emotions associated with it! We create unique albums that will quickly become cherished family heirlooms. Conatact us today for mor info.
- Large Format Black and White Landscape images with a messageboard serving as an open forum on photography.
R. A. Zeichner - Fine Art Photography
- Four galleries of limited edition fine art black and white photography including images from death valley, the finger lakes region and a unique portfolio of contemporary civil war images.
RADIM SULC PHOTOGRAPHY
- Professional architectural, landscape and travel photography
RW Hawkins Photography
- RW focuses his 4x5 on scenes across the western United States. His website offers prints for sale as well as rights to use. In addition, he offers advice on using digital technology (with a focus on Linux) in combination with "classic" techniques.
Rainer Schoditsch Architekturfotografie
- Architectural and stock photography. Austria, Hungary, Europe.
Ralph Hinterkeuser Fotografie
- Free "documentary style" colour photography as well as commercial work about arts and architecture. Follow "Fotokunst" to a set of pictures taken in Lille in northern France as it is being shifted from a 19th century town into a 21st century nowhere-land (high quality exhibition catalogue available with 25 full page colour illustrations and texts in English, French, German).
Raven Visionary Arts
- Fine-art photography by Peter Hughes, Kira Corser, Denise Sallee and Robin Rosenzweig. Large format nude; color landscape; portrait; Polaroid and alternative processes. Plus writingfiction, essays, opinion, etc.
Red Desert Ltd., Photography Services, Hong Kong, China.
- Architectural, portrait, editorial, corporate and advertising photography. Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region.
Red Hill Photography
- A site for those interested in large-format photography with online portfolios of our work, links and resources.
Red Square Architectural Photography
- US-based photographer shoots architecture and design of commercial, residential and industrial interiors. Works worldwide.
Rene Bolduc Large Format Photography
- Black and white large format photography (4x5 and 8x10) of Quebec's Eastern Townships, France and Italy.
- art photography, macro stillife, dutch artist, collage
Richard Johnson | Interior Images
- Located in Toronto, Canada. All types of Interiors, Architecture and Panorama 360. View camera and film shooting with Rodenstock lenses. (35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 90, 115, 150, 210mm focal lengths) Imacon scanning. US and Canadian Citizen.
Richard Warren Photographs
- 8x10 Format with Brass lens and Pyro PMK developer. Figures,Flora and Fauna- from a New York City Fashion photographer.
Rizwan Dar's Photography
- Pictures of people from around the world, Toronto Street life and city sky lines, Neon Signs, Portraits.
- many superb Black and White landscape photographs of Australia. technical info and essays on photography and bushwalking, and an impressive truck.
Rob Karosis Photography
- Both large format landscapes and architectural/interior design photos.
Robert Domm Photography
- Large format, fine art images of nature along with 35mm wildlife and close-up work.
- Large format photography - abstractions of the landscape in color, Black-and-White figure photographs (medium format), workshops and a bit more...
Robert Feinman Landscapes And Panoramas
- A selection of landscapes, cityscapes and panoramas. Places include New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Main Street USA. Large format pictures of western scenes. Also a selection of Photoshop tips of interest to photographers.
- Over the last 25 years, working as a fine art photographer, Robert has produced 5 distinct portfolios. His work in color and black and white has been produced mainly through the usage of both 4x5 and 8x10 large format view cameras. His latest project involves photographing the Mayan ruin sites, churches and people of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.
Robert Holcomb Photography
- Images of quiet, solitude and serenity. Black/White and Color. In all sizes, to order in open and limited editions.
Robert J. Wood | Homepage
- Gallery of 4x5 / 35mm photographs, equipment reviews, links, and more. Robert is a Musicology grad student at CUNY in New York City.
Robert Jones Photography
- Large format landscape, nature and travel photography with emphasis on the American Southwest.
- Black and white fine art images using medium (6X7) and large (4X5) cameras.
- Commercial photographer from Gijon-Spain.Large format images from the Atlantic coast. Also aerial, architectural and underwater photography.
Rolfe Horn - F45 Gallery
- Many black and white images. classical landscapes of the American West, as well as cityscapes in the romantic/surrealistic tradition of Micheal Kenna.
Ross Martin Images - Fine Art Landscape Photography
- Ross Martin produces inspired and unique images that celebrate the majesty and wonder of creation. Shooting 4x5 color transparency exclusively, Ross finds compelling compositions that evoke an emotional response in the viewer and give a glimpse of the glory and artistry of the Creator.
- Faculty web site (The University of Louisiana at Monroe), with gallery page of photographs, mostly large format silver and platinum-palladium prints.
- website of photographer who has built his own 18 X 24 cm camera and done stereo work as well.
Sandy Sorlien Photographs
- My work is about places that have been disappearing from America: distressed downtowns, urban neighborhoods, rural houses, and open country. Current project: Main Streets photographed in color with a 6x9 view camera. Site also includes three other book projects, Fifty Houses (35mm infrared with shift lenses) Imagining Antarctica (Holga toy camera), and Manayunk (Holga toy camera), as well as samples of my writing and a page about my Art Car.
Scenic Wild Wildreness Photography
- Large and medium format images from America's wild places.
Scott Bacon Photography
- Landscape, nature and travel photography. Images from a wide variety of locations - Colorado (home), all over the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, and New Zealand. Detailed travelogues ~ from short weekend trips to longer excursions including a 7 week tour of Europe by train. Extensive backcountry and travel experience.
Scott Jones Photography - Black And White Fine-art, Large-format Images
- Black and white fine-art photography covering a variety of subjects from meditations on death and impermanence, to artistic images of steam trains and machinery. Landscape work in Death Valley to mutli-media photo and text constructions dealing with environmental propaganda and counter-propaganda. Come have a visit!
Scott Squires Nature Photography
- Landscape Images using a 4x5 and Panoramic Images using a 6x17. Both Color and Black and White.
Sean Dowie Photography
- Florida based Photographer specializing in large format.Scenic, Nature, Lifestyles, Fine Art. If you ever been to the Eastcoast you'll enjoy this site.
- Large format photography. Mostly black and white and mostly landscape or nature.
Silvio Maraini - Photographs
- Large format (8x10") Black-and-White landscape photography, medium format portraiture.
Sons Of The Desert--Images Of The Southwest By Jeffrey Wong
- A mix of 35mm, 6x6, and 4x5 color photographic images of Southwest Landscapes (for now). Comments invited.
South Yuba River And Sierra Nevada Range
- Color images of Unique rock patterns found on the South Yuba River in Northern California. All Were taken with a Zone VI 4x5 and Fuji Velva by Charles Mackey.
Southern Appalachian Landscape By Jerry Greer
- Large format landscape photography featuring the Southern Appalachian Mountains. Also, the home of Mountain Trail Press, publisher of books, calendars and fine art posters featuring the Southern Highlands.
Spectrum Photographic Inc
- I'm a darkroom specialist with a love for the outdoors, when I get there ! There are few processes unknown to me and hands on is my "style" . I custom print all of my images from 5X7 to 16X20 by hand in both Black-and-White and RA-4. Also I'm a member of the W.F.P.A. as well as being a full time professional photographer.
- The photographer of "At Mono Lake" and "The Great Central Valley: California's Heartland" has undertaken digital photography in 4x5. He is in the process of photographing all the national parks digitally, and many of these landscape photographs are on the site, among plenty of other informative.
Stephen Weaver - Earth Systems Imaging
- Large format color landscape images from North America with an emphasis on mountain environments and geoscience stock photography
- Large format fine art photographer specializing in people and architecture since 1970. Author of The Darkroom Cookbook, The Film Developing Cookbook, and The Variable Contrast Printing Manual. Former editor of Photovision magazine. Large format workshops in Southern Colorado, Montana, and Austria.
Steven Nestler Photographs
- A gallery of expressive landscapes rendered in silver by one of America's classic photographers
Studies In Black And White Fine Art Photography
- A site for people who have seen my work at galleries and art fairs. Mediteraean Architecture and High key Flowers. All images from 4x5 negs.
Studio Comercial Photography, Weddings And Portrait, 3D Object And Panoramic Photography
- Profesional studio images, comercial and advertising most taken on large and medium format film. Also, a lot of studio wedding photography, virtual 3D objects and panoramic photography made in digital format. This foto studio is located in bucharest, romania and is looking forward permanently for a high quality and creative images.
Susan Kopecky ~ Fine Art Photography
- Online Photography Gallery featuring works by emerging artist Susan Kopecky. Black and White, limited edition prints for sale. Subjects include landscapes, still lifes, and abstract images.
- Large and medium format portraits.
TB Studios(Tarek El Baradie)
- Egyptian photographer. My site is still under construction and hopefully by the end of July will be completed.
TODD WIERSUM PHOTOGRAPHY
- LARGE FORMAT FINE ART IMAGES OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST.
- TV Cameraman trying to make large format photography,pay.
Tarek El Baradie Web Site
- Still life photographer from Cairo, Egypt. Specialising in interiors, hotels, food, and products. I use medium and large format in my work. This site here was created and uploaded as a trial and will be updated with loads of my work soon. Interested in information exchange with all who are interested in photo techniques.
Ted Orland's Page
- Teacher, commedian, philosopher and former assistant to Ansel Adams
- man-altered landscapes and urban exteriors in the vein of Robert Adams, Lewis Baltz, Atget etc. unusual concept of temples.
Teri Ann Wakeman
- website of photographer who appreciates Land Rovers, British motorcycles and Wisner Cameras
Terry D. Lee Fine Art Photography
- Atlanta Georgia based Fine Art Photographer who works in Black-and-White and Color, featuring Landscape, Still Life and Portraiture work in Large (8x10 and 4x5), Medium, and 35mm Formats. Portraiture available in both Silver Gelatin and in Platinum.
Terry Donnelly And Mary Liz Austin
- Large format nature and landscape images from North America and the World
The American Highway Project, Inc.
- Photographic documentation of America's vanishing two-lane highway system.
The Dye Sublimation Archive
- A Polaroid Gallery- Images made on a 8x10 camera
The Gallery At The Solitary Arc
- Samples of 8x10 Black-and-White Photographs, primarily of portraiture. Description of my journey in resuscitating the Linhof KolorKardan back into being.
The Tucker Pages
- Black-and-White, large format
The Photography Of Joachim Knill
- A HOME MADE ! portable 20 X 30 Polaroid camera?!?! Like Mr. Ripley used to say, "Believe it or Not"
Thomas Lingner/The Able Lens
- Specializing in architectural photography.
Tillman Crane Photography
- Tillman Crane is noted for his stunning architectural photographs printed in silver and platinum/palladium. His first book, Tillman Crane/STRUCTURE, published in March 2001 is a collection of many of his favorite works.
- The site is the cutting edge photographic and mutli-disciplinary work of artist Danny Tisdale. He has been creating work in the field for the last 15 years, from Africa to America. In the 21st century his work continues to set a new standard for image making in the USA and the internationally.
Todd Caudle's Visions Of The West
- Large- and medium-format color images of Colorado and the West (an occasional Eastern location, too!).
Todd Korol Photographer
- Canadian editorial photographer living in the Canadian West. Photos featured are from 4x5 to home made cameras. Photos are from around the world, both personal and assignments featured.
- Seattle photographer specializing in large format photography.
Toronto Ontario Photographers
- Toronto Ontario Photographers from Toronto, Canada.
Tranquility Base Productions
- Fine art black and white landscape photography of the California Sierra Nevada mountains, rivers, streams and forests. Large format photography by Craig Wells of Stockton California. Online ordering available. Stop by and enter into a realm of black and white tonality and contrast, shape and form, where light meets shadow, images beyond the norm.
- Articles on advanced darkroom techniques: developoment by inspection, pyro development, Azo, amidol developers, enlarged negatives by reversal, ultraviolet light sources, vitamin C developers, Harvey's 777, pinhole photography, Pyrocat-HD, Vandyke Brown printing, and much more.
- Black and White images from Brazil, India, Nepal, Oman and Thailand. A sampling of the thousand of images that have been collected and exhibited nationally and internationally.
Utopmania Est.2001 PHOTOGRAPHY DESIGN
- | PHOTOGRAPHY | DESIGN | WEB-CONCEPTS | Analogue Medium/Large-Format Photography hand in hand with design-elements. Based in Germany.
- My web site both commercial and non-comercial large format work.
Very Large Format Pans And Banquets
- One of two traditional banquet photogs left in U.S.-also builder and user of Yanulpan "Delineater" very large format swing-lens panoramic cameras. 10x20 and 12x20" negs. 800+ images of downtown Chicago 1985-91. Take a look...
- Blackandwhite photographs taken mostly with old wooden large format cameras. 5 online albums: Trees, Night, Still Life, Necropolis, Water. Shot mostly in Caucasus mountains, Southern Russia.
Victor Korchenko Photography
- Landscapes, animals, still life, cemeteries.
Walter Beckham | Fine Art Photography
- This site serves as an on-line gallery of my work. The photographs are grouped by theme: The Magolia Cemetery, Landscapes, Cityscapes, Urban Views, Rural Views, A Portrait Series, Botanicals and Nudes. My pictures are generally of commonplace things. I enjoy the super reality of this medium and try to evoke a sense of mystery in my images. The photographs are chloride contact prints in sizes ranging from 4x5 to 8x20. I use a 1951 Deardorff 8x10 and a 1930 Korona Banquet Camrera.
Walter Dufresne, Architectural And Interiors Photographer, Brooklyn, New York
- This is the home page, including contact information and rates, for a Brooklyn-based architectural and interiors photographer who has photographed several dozen historic preservation and restoration projects in and around New York City.
Wayne Carlson Architectural Photography
- Architectural photographs as well as some others that may be of interest.
Welcome To Alogenuri Zone
- Fine_art Black-and-White Alpine landscape in northern Italy. Photographs and love about nature and many more. Italian only [only text]
Westcorkprints By Luca Paradisi - Ireland
- Black-and-White and colour images celebrating the sheer beauty of South West of Ireland. Equipment used Ebony 4x5 and Noblex for panoramics.
Wide Awake Photography
- Black and White images by award winning photographer Paul Mongillo. Paul works in large format, 645 and 35mm. Subjects include landscapes, manmade objects and people.
Wilburs Hole In The Ground
- Enter my gallery to see travel, portraits, landscapes, scenics, and nature in formats from 35mm to 4x5. Wisconsin based photography.
- For the past twenty years I have spent three to four months of each year photographing the Gardens of Japan with an 8 X 10 and 8 X 20. My concern has not been to merely document the rich, cultural heritage that these gardens represent, but to pursue the inner, hidden reality, the very essence of beauty that embraces the symbolic and sacred realm of the gardeners art - to create a distinctive and original artistic expression.
William J. Weber.Photographic Images
- William J. Weber photographic images of Sicily and other parts of Europe in black and white using 4x5 and 8x18 large format cameras.
William Levitt / Xpose2 / Light-Zone
- Large Format (and yes, medium format as well) photography.
William McEwen - Portrait Photographer
- William McEwen uses an 8x10 view camera to photograph individuals from the fields of politics, entertainment and the arts. His photographs have been exhibited throughout the United States, are in several public collections, and have been published internationally. His web site includes a portrait gallery, technical information, and more.
William Neill Photography
- portfolios from "Yosemite, the promise of wilderness" and "Landscapes of the spirit". color landscape photos of North America emphasizing abstract patterns and textures, outstanding in their emotional clarity.
William Rehm Photography
- Traditional West Coast Fine Art Black and White Photography
- Large format black and white photography of Michigan and Ontario, Canada. Beautiful images with surrealistic undertones.
Wolfgang Sulzer Photography
- 4x5 large format photography in black and white by Austrian photographer Wolfgang Sulzer. Mainly arquitecture and landscapes of Austria, Brazil and USA.
World Field Photographers Association
- semi-commercial site with some info (technical and general), photos, form to join the Association. also field cameras specs and retail for Europe.
Wynn White Photography
- Black and white images by an American photographer living in Japan with descriptions of darkroom processes, formulas, and materials. Primary camera used is the Ebony 4x5.
Yishay Garbasz Photography
- 8x10 and 4x5 large format photography
A 4x5 In Las Vegas
- This is a collection of high res photos taken in and around Las Vegas with a Linhof 4x5. They are gorgeous !!
- The vanishing architecture of Russia and elsewhere. I like spending time with forgotten and dying buildings; it seems sad that these grand structures had the fortitute to withstand a century of war and catastrophe, but are now being quietly finished off by complete neglect. This site has some historical data as well. Most of the large format work is with a special 'monocle' lens. 35mm and large format.
Chris Jordan Photography
- Unexpectedly complex and beautiful color pallettes in a variety of urban and natural settings.
F32 Large Format Photography
- From Silver...... to Silicon. f32 - a site dedicated to large format photography, the use of traditional film, alternative processes and digital representation Access to experienced large format photographers, Large format prints and trannies for sale, Galleries, Free marketing during our startup phase, Mailing lists, EMail addresses and discussion areas.
Fabian Da Costa Photographe
- Black and white ,colour, landscapes , france, alpes books, wokshops,
Fine Print Photography
- The intense occupation with black-and-white photography revealed me a great amount of possibilities on picture compositions, ways of expression, showed me the possible combinations of forms and tone scales. The higher time expenditure and expense of the Large format equipment and of the own laboratory require a more concentrated method of working. For a long term though it pays itself off through more convincing pictures. The intense occupation with black-and-white photography trained my eye for graphic forms and special tone scale conditions. After a phase of "color abstinence" I recognized the possibilities of extending these forms and tone scale conditions also into the color photography, because I am convinced that their conscious use can also be used there. I got clear to me that neither an exclusive black-and-white nor exclusive color photography is better but that every subject requires its own individual conversion by the photographer instead. There seldom are subjects which are really convincing at these two different worlds. I generally prefer the black-and-white photography, but I would also further like to sensitize conscious using of color as another element for the picture composition. In first place, forms, the tone scale as well as their relations to each other fascinate me. Their representation in gray or color depends both on the subject and on my inner ideas. I am neither pupil of Ansel Adams nor of Joseph Beuys. (Please check out my other sites: Gigabitfilm Gruppe V Moersch Photochemie GbR Heiland electronic GmbH)
Fishing Vessels And Trawlers From Denmark
- photos of fishing vessels from Gilleleje harbour and much more
- large format digital phographers, specialising in advertising product /cosmetic photography and lingerie to fine art reproduction work. working from a medium sized studio in Wimbledon south London England. The studio was set up in 1987 with 10 years experience before that with a leading firm of photograpers.
Geographical Imagination | Koichi Watanabe
- This site is my photographic works titled "geographical imagination". Each image has panoramic format, but they are constructed by 3 or 6 4"x5"images. I am based in Osaka region ,Japan. These images are japanese landscapes.Have fun!
Jem Creative Images
- Large format color landscapes , doors andwindows,fineart composite Black-and-White prints and altered polaroids
Jim's Home Page
- landscape and "non- landscape" images
Michael Meyer Photography
- Fine art and documentary photographs. Large format projects include: Transience, Mapping Self, Walled Moments and commercial interiors. 35mm documentary projects include the Nuyorican Poets' Cafe and My Black Family Album. Please have a look at let me know what you think. Thanks.
Paul Schuster A Guy W/some Photo Stuffs
- random and sometimes confusing to the uninitiated. I'm just a guy w/ some photo gear! using 35mm, medium and large format (4x5) often using infrared films and the occasional beverage.
- black and white work mainly centered around the pennine area of northern england.
- Witho (William Thomas) is a professional photographer. He photographs the Dutch landscape in the so called polders, land once under the water. Besides the landscapes he also portrais people, in his studio or on location. He works both on 11x14 and 12x20 inch. He prints his work almost exclusively in platinum.
- I'm a french photographer. You will see on this website most of my private work, using small, medium and large format cameras, and part of my commercial work in 360 °panoramic photography.
Scott Bickell Photography
- Large format, custom built cameras, pinhole, plastic and digital cameras. Images from New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Prague, Utah, and my home state of Washington.
Tom Purin PHOTOGRAPHIC ILLUSTRATION
- World Class Commercial and Illustrative Photography accepting assignments from all over the world
- Landscape, Fine Art, and Black and White large format photography by Rene Pirolt.
- Michael is a platinum/palladium printer, using 8x10 and 7x17 cameras.
Zone System 2000
- film tube developing for zone system users FP4 and Tri-X