Page 231 of 754 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 7534

Thread: post your trees!

Re: post your trees!

This was from my Ebony 810slw, Nikon 120sw, T-Max 100 rated at 64, f64 2 seconds, red #25 filter.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brady View Post
    [IMG]
    Suwannee-#2
    8x10 Velvia 50, Nikor 120sw, f32 about 15 seconds.
    This is from up on the Suwannee River in North Florida. I have seen a lot of Cypress but these are by far the biggest.

www.timeandlight.com
    WOW as well. This is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Cool, thanks! I really love your work, been checking out your webpage for a while. It's inspiring to see great work done near me. Would you ever consider having an assistant so I could see how you work? I get precious little time to learn with other LF photographers. Well that is to say never...

Back to the thread...I took this right before sunrise this morning as some nice fog rolled through. Shot with a Chamonix 45n and Nikon 90mm @ f/22 for 4 seconds, developed N-1/2, and pseudo-selenium toned in PS and cropped to 12x20.
    Nice image, sorry I posted and then saw yours. I am actually going to be in Talahasee for a few days around the 17th. Everglades foundation is holding a water summit. I've never shot around that area. Are you near the Okeefenokee? I was thinking of exploring there maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Goldman View Post
    "Wood Grain"

Made this image on a backpack to Lamark Lakes in the Sierra using a Toho. Trees were down and stacked behind a dead tree at the lake outlet.

Very cool!

Nice image, sorry I posted and then saw yours. I am actually going to be in Talahasee for a few days around the 17th. Everglades foundation is holding a water summit. I've never shot around that area. Are you near the Okeefenokee? I was thinking of exploring there maybe.
    I'm about 1.5 hours away from Waycross, where one entrance to the Okeefenokee is. However from what I understand there is more interesting scenery at the Folkston entrance. I made a thread about the Okeefenokee in the Travel subforum, but haven't gotten to go because of the wildfires that started up back then. So I'm raring to go at some point in the near future.
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

John Brady: That is a wonderful photo. The color is amazing! I must resist chromes.....I must resist chromes
    david

[IMG]
    Suwannee-#2
    8x10 Velvia 50, Nikor 120sw, f32 about 15 seconds.
    This is from up on the Suwannee River in North Florida. I have seen a lot of Cypress but these are by far the biggest.

www.timeandlight.com
    Hi John ,I have veiwed this one several times now , So this time i will comment Sweeeeeet!! Cheers Gary

More trees from me
    [IMG] fomacaff2-1 by Marvin d martian100, on Flickr[/IMG]

Mart

Quote Originally Posted by atlcruiser View Post
    John Brady: That is a wonderful photo. The color is amazing! I must resist chromes.....I must resist chromes
    Thanks guys! Yes, chromes can be a pain in the ass but when it works out it's worth the hassle. I have been using more Astia lately, it's got a little more latitude. If you can find some in your format it might be worth a shot.

Turkey-Key-#3 [/IMG]

Here is another Velvia 50. Ebony slw810, Schneider Super Angulon 90xl, f64, 1 sec.
    This location is in the Ten Thousand Islands, which is part of the Everglades National Park. These little mangrove islands guard the extreme southern coastline of Florida.
    The weathered old trees are one of my favorite subjects.