Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HP Combi-Plan T now discontinued

Re: HP Combi-Plan T now discontinued

You should still be able to buy them as camera stores should still have some stock. Adorama bought all that we had left.

Once the dealer stocks are gone then they will be no more. We are out of stock and so is our factory.

Adorama sells on eBay and they don't have them listed right now, which means they are going to sit on them a few months and pull in 2-3x the normal price, bunch of BS....

Quote Originally Posted by Kodachrome25 View Post
    Adorama sells on eBay and they don't have them listed right now, which means they are going to sit on them a few months and pull in 2-3x the normal price, bunch of BS....
    Just call the store and ask if any are left. Samy's, Keeble & Schuchat, Gasser, Hunt, Midwest can all have stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodachrome25 View Post
    Awesome, so there is nothing but garbage out there for me to try and develop my thin IR400 in?

How on earth can anyone take this format seriously if you can not even develop the film?

This is serious BS.
    I would imagine most 4x5 shooters don't need a daylight tank...they just use trays in a darkroom. As one of the few darkroom-less LF shooters I've heard of, the daylight tank is essential for me.

I hear good things about the Yankee tanks, and of course there's still dealer stock of HP Combi-Plans out there. Also, the Paterson Orbital Tray is supposedly dynamite for daylight developing of 4x5 film and paper.
    Please, call me Erik.
    Find me on: Flickr Pentaxforums RangeFinderForum
    Omega View 45F Monorail, Super Graphic, Various Lenses (75, 90, 135, 150/265, 210)

Quote Originally Posted by unixrevolution View Post
    Also, the Paterson Orbital Tray is supposedly dynamite for daylight developing of 4x5 film and paper.
    And where on this planet are you hiding them?

There is a single broken one in England on eBay right now, and it has no base. Care to share where the rest of them are?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardSperry View Post
    And where on this planet are you hiding them?

There is a single broken one in England on eBay right now, and it has no base. Care to share where the rest of them are?
    Id love to find one myself, but they are an option. Why are you being hostile with me for trying to help?
    Please, call me Erik.
    Find me on: Flickr Pentaxforums RangeFinderForum
    Omega View 45F Monorail, Super Graphic, Various Lenses (75, 90, 135, 150/265, 210)

Hostile? I don't know what you mean.

Btw, mpex shows the Combi Plan in stock for $70, that's $15 less than I bought mine at Adorama for, iirc.

Why do you need new tools? What happened to the old ones?

Also, I just bought an orbital processor with automated base in original box with paper work and all the little doo-dads here in the FS forum a few weeks ago.

And, FWIW, I'm going to be dumping a bunch of extra Unicolor drums and base here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by unixrevolution View Post
    I would imagine most 4x5 shooters don't need a daylight tank...they just use trays in a darkroom. As one of the few darkroom-less LF shooters I've heard of, the daylight tank is essential for me.

I hear good things about the Yankee tanks, and of course there's still dealer stock of HP Combi-Plans out there. Also, the Paterson Orbital Tray is supposedly dynamite for daylight developing of 4x5 film and paper.
    4x5 btzs tube. So easy and works great and very nice to use so little working solution. Load in the bathroom with electrical tape over the cracks of the door. 2" wide electrical tape $6 on amazon. Boom dark room. Actually most of the time I don't even do that and just cover the bottom crack in the door and load the tube fast with my back to the door. Works every time.
    My website Flickr
    "There is little or no ‘reality’ in the blacks, grays and whites of either the informational or expressive black-and-white image" -Ansel Adams

If you always use the same bathroom, you can weatherstrip the door, then throw down a towel to cover the crack at the bottom. $9.99 darkroom...