Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LF shoot in CT. (end in mystic)

Re: LF shoot in CT. (end in mystic)

Drinking beer in the dark by yourself, that's just lame, Eddie
    Sorry to hear your "Rolls" got ruined. Guess third time will be the charm.

tim810

I just finnished developing most of my negs from Sat. The ones from the last mill are awsome. Dead on!!! Everything I finished developing was dead on. I also developed some stuff from yesterdays snow. I took some photo's yesterday in the rail yard Awsome!! as soon as I get some prints done I will post them.
    Cheers
    Tim

great work tim. o would love to see some of the shots you got.

i just (successfully) souped my five 4x5 negs. they came out perfect (thanks for all the advice on foma 100 and pyro hd. 70 degree for 12 min. 1:1:100) i will try and post some soon. i need to get in the darkroom and try an print a few. i ma not sure if my scanner will like pyro! any suggestions on souping J&C 100 in pyro?

eddie
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

tim810

I just printed a few of the images I shot last weekend. I will have more to come soon. Here is one from the basement of the first mill (mill3s) and two from inside the last mill (Mill1s and Mill2s). Let me know what you think. I am going to work on them later this weekend and fine tune everything. Cheers everyone
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tim810 View Post
    I just printed a few of the images I shot last weekend. I will have more to come soon. Here is one from the basement of the first mill (mill3s) and two from inside the last mill (Mill1s and Mill2s). Let me know what you think. I am going to work on them later this weekend and fine tune everything. Cheers everyone
    Tim
    Awww man, I hope you guys arrange another trip there sometime. Yummy detail.

--A

Quote Originally Posted by alec4444 View Post
    Awww man, I hope you guys arrange another trip there sometime. Yummy detail.

--A
    I'd go back. We shouldn't wait too long though. The roof looks like it is going to cave any minute and the floor wasn't much better. If you fall through the floor you're in trouble. All I saw was water through the holes.

Nice photos Tim! Hope to have mine developed this weekend.

hi all,
    i got some stuff printed and scanned. i just got a new computer with vista on it. as a result my scanning software is not supported so i am unable to resize (i am not smart enough to figure out PS!).

i have uploaded the files to my photo.net gallery to save server space on LF forums. i will see if i can get them to show here also. some are taken with my 35mm so i figured it was not appropriate to post them here. all the 35mm negs were shot hand held inside the last mill at less than 1/10 sec. so forgive the softness/camera shake! (the first 4 are 35mm the last 3 are 4x5)

click here for the photos
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

okay okay! today is a good day.

i printed some stuff using VDB. my first time ever! 25 min exposure using the sun.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

That's awesome, Eddie. Did you use a photoformulary kit or did you mix that yourself? Love the 25 min exposure....new england sorta sucks in the winter for alt process!!! Dying to play around with that myself!

--A

PS: I think the sink shot (my personal favorite of your lot) would look great in cyanotype....

thanks alec,

i use the kit. but i have since then bought all the bulk chemicals i need to do VDB and Kallitype. so from now on i will be mixing all my own stuff! it is really fun to do. matter of fact i have already mixed my Kallitype sensitizer from the bulk stuff. maybe next weekend i will get a chance to try it out....sure wish i had another UV light source so i could do it at night.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery