Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8x10 instant film is coming back via Impossible.

Death Before Digital matthew klos's Avatar

Re: 8x10 instant film is coming back via Impossible.

This company is such a joke. I am so sick of seeing all of their shity products

Quote Originally Posted by matthew klos View Post
    This company is such a joke. I am so sick of seeing all of their shity products
    +1!

Thumbs down Re: 8x10 instant film is coming back via Impossible.

They are misleading at best.
    All the talk about bringing 8x10 back and all they are doing is selling bad outdated film.
    As it is it will be worthless with bad blue cast due to red dye fading.
    I have some film left and it is no good.
    I am very disappointed on this outfit that what supposed to revive Polaroid.
    As for 4x5 size,Fuji is 1000% better than their stuff.

Luis

So the stuff is expensive, but come on guys - encouragement is what's called for here. Instead of dissing them for putting out an expensive product, cheer them for trying. Think positive! A bunch of people are putting in the effort to accomplish something quite grand, and good for them (even though I can't afford their product yet.)

No, they are shysters.

Not so sure they are shysters but my opinion of them has gone down a bit as I have seen their prices and products.

On the other hand, making money from selling their product is just fine with me and if there are hipster folks out there who will buy their stuff more power to them.

If fuji did not produce their instant film then I think the opinions might be a bit different overall.

I still hope they will pull out a win at some point. If they make the 810 film I will buy a pack and try it just to say I did.
    david

Reminds me of the time I bought about $1K in stock on a silver mine. They were re-starting some old mine with new equipment and processes, they had a sharp looking prospectus and web page, they looked legit.

They spent all their money on hookers and coke, and went bankrupt, of course. I expect the same from these guys - except I'm not investing this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
    So the stuff is expensive, but come on guys - encouragement is what's called for here.
    Encouragement of what? Crappy over priced products?

Death Before Digital matthew klos's Avatar

I think the concept of the company is an amazing idea for silver junkies like ourselves. What they set out to do is very different from what they have become. Their market demographic as i see it is targeted to a younger generation such as myself. For people who enjoy looking hipster and cool with there newly refurbished polaroid camera, taking vintage looking photographs of their friends. I was looking forward to a sister product like the Fuji line of instant films, Which by the way are amazing and absolutely worth every penny, i use them often. back to my point the company has to my standards not done a hell of a lot.

They named the company right, The impossible project. It will be an Impossible Project to ever get a dime of my money. $510 for some shitty wannabe Polaroid film. Give me a break.