Thread: Photographer's Formulary Workshop - spare time and the area around Condon...?

Photographer's Formulary Workshop - spare time and the area around Condon...?

Hi Ho All

I wasn't sure quite where to post this... I have the good fortune to be going to Sandy King's Carbon workshop coming up in August (late registrant, tolerant wife) and have been wondering if previous workshop attendees could give me a feel for whether I can expect to have any spare time to wander around and check out the local photo opportunities or can I expect to be busy chatting and visiting and getting ready for the next day's adventure?

I'd love to hear your thoughts - online or via PM.

Cheers, Dave
    (sorry for that run on sentence)

Re: Photographer's Formulary Workshop - spare time and the area around Condon...?

Quote Originally Posted by David Swinnard View Post
    Hi Ho All

I wasn't sure quite where to post this... I have the good fortune to be going to Sandy King's Carbon workshop coming up in August (late registrant, tolerant wife) and have been wondering if previous workshop attendees could give me a feel for whether I can expect to have any spare time to wander around and check out the local photo opportunities or can I expect to be busy chatting and visiting and getting ready for the next day's adventure?

I'd love to hear your thoughts - online or via PM.

Cheers, Dave
    (sorry for that run on sentence)
    Hi Dave,

I look forward to working with you in Montana.

Work day ends at about 5 pm at the Formulary, followed by diner. After diner you are free to socialize, go wander around or even continue working on your own. You could also go out on in the early morning if you are an early bird. Sunrise should be around 6:45, sunset around 8:45.

Sandy
    For discussion and information about carbon transfer please visit the carbon group at groups.io
    [url]https://groups.io/g/carbon

Re: Photographer's Formulary Workshop - spare time and the area around Condon...?

Hi Sandy

Thanks for the additional info. Sounds like we could be as busy as we want then. I like the "...continue working..." bit.

I was an early bird before I got married...most of 40 years has seen that habit somewhat quashed...

Dave

Thanks for the sharing.