Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone in Flagstaff?

Re: Anyone in Flagstaff?

Jim, good to hear you haven't moved permanently, we are still stuck in San Francisco, but will eventually move to Flagstaff. We've had our home out in the Forties for 12 years now and love it out there. Maybe I have to host a LF get together out at the house. Only problem is that it's a little hard to find. Btw, Flag got some nice snow Fri. & Sat.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Jim, good to hear you haven't moved permanently, we are still stuck in San Francisco, but will eventually move to Flagstaff. We've had our home out in the Forties for 12 years now and love it out there. Maybe I have to host a LF get together out at the house. Only problem is that it's a little hard to find. Btw, Flag got some nice snow Fri. & Sat.

Roger
    Roger, we won't be back until maybe May, 2014. Our modest house is on the north side of town on the highway to the Grand Canyon and we love it there. Nice to hear about the snow. I just hope we don't get a repeat of the blizzard from 5 years ago while we have renters in the house. We'll have to get together when I get back. We really like San Francisco and all of northern California. If I had to be stuck somewhere, I could probably handle that. Try Indiana sometime
    Jim Cole
    Flagstaff, AZ

Les

Wow, those aspens and red clay are calling me back. Could use a dose of Flag right now.....hmmm, maybe in 2014. Yes, I moved here so I can miss the SW. Life is just peachy!

Les

Quote Originally Posted by Leszek Vogt View Post
    Wow, those aspens and red clay are calling me back. Could use a dose of Flag right now.....hmmm, maybe in 2014. Yes, I moved here so I can miss the SW. Life is just peachy!

Les
    Les,

We were supposed to move to Redmond, WA in late 2007. Housing crash made it impossible to sell our house in Flag. Ended up in Indiana for what looks like almost 4 years. Yes, we miss Flagstaff big time. I gotta tell you that I was really looking forward to photographing the PNW. Oh, well. The way things have worked for us lately, we could still end up there. Life IS an adventure.
    Jim Cole
    Flagstaff, AZ