Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ebay - Think this seller is a happy puppy?

Re: Ebay - Think this seller is a happy puppy?

For the folks in Europe, the banks almost always have American Express Traveler's Cheques in USD that can be mailed or FedEx, These are protected against loss.

Lots of European banks have USA banks as partners in the USA which means the European bank can arrange the partner bank in the USA to mail the seller a check in USD, This is not all that hard to accomplish, some European banks can issue this type of check on the spot for the buyer to send by mail or FedEx.

I often offer discounts to those that will take the time to arrange these types of payments.

Some European countries these payment methods are hugely expensive, I know which countries are likely to do this so I offer the acceptance of credit cards by means of "Membership" type credit card processors requiring photo identification and verification of address and bank account, in addition the card holder's billing address and shipping address must match, I won't ship to a friend's or relatives house.

When a buyer takes the time and puts forth the effort to become signed up and verified by the membership credit card processor one can pretty much count on the transaction being a good one, Yes, I know, PayPal has membership verification on some members, I just don't find it to be as good or really that much protection seeing PayPal's rotten reputation.

People that fail to get signed up and verified for the membership credit card processor and stop answering emails?

Well, we pretty much know what is going on don't we? The honest people will get in touch with you right away if they are experiencing difficulties in signing up.

Some people deliberately do not register a good address with their credit card issuer, this make "Chargebacks" a breeze!

Re: Ebay - Think this seller is a happy puppy?

File a police report, simple.