Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF Portfolio Showing Jan 2013

Re: LF Portfolio Showing Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by MIke Sherck View Post
    I'm driving over on Saturday morning as well. This is one of the highlights of my photographic year: the opportunity to see what everyone has been doing over the past year and to reaffirm my jealousy over their obvious excess of talent!

Mike
    There's no need or reason to be jealous of my work. I try and I enjoy but somehow my end work always leaves a lot t obe desired. If you shoot large format I would suggest you pack up some of your work and join us for a GREAT day of viewing prints, talking large format photography and eating good food! Don't worry if you're bad like me, a rank beginner or a professional photographer. The people that will be there are friendly and like to talk!

18 portfolios & over 30 people! What a great day of viewing photographs. Thank you to all who attended. Posts & pictures from the day will be found at www.midwestlargeformat.com in the "outing follow-up" section and the "gallery" section of the "forum."

Rick
    Last edited by rcjtapio; 27-Jan-2013 at 13:55.

It was a great day with a lot of fantastic prints! I hope that people here check us out at www.midwestlargeformat.com. We're the largest and most active group in the country and have monthly group photo outings. Everything about the group is very laid back and we have only one rule and that's that there are no rules! If you're in the midwest and would like to spend some time with other LF photographers join us for a saturday outing.