Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from the UK.

Re: Hello from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by IanG View Post
    Yes a few of us discussed the possibility last year, but personally I thought it better to give the current website a chance but in that time the site has declined further with very few new posts each week - sometimes none, except in the Classifieds.
    I think that the board went quiet when it was split up into different sections.
    It became too much effort to see whether anything had updated or not.
    90%+ of the UK users are wet (film) and digital but they are in different sections.
    Either way, you'll be welcome here and there!
    Marizu

Quote Originally Posted by Marizu View Post
    I think that the board went quiet when it was split up into different sections.
    It became too much effort to see whether anything had updated or not.
    90%+ of the UK users are wet (film) and digital but they are in different sections.
    Either way, you'll be welcome here and there!
    Marizu
    The truth is the board became quiet is because many of us stopped posting, and by many I mean people who once contributed very regularly. The reasons are all connected with the way the board is administored. I should say it's not because of the moderators, only the Admin.

It's worth stating openly that the site Admin DJ and the Owner of the Domain name Marc Schmidt have played no real active part in the Site or Forum in the 5½+ years I've been a member, that is really the crux of the problem.

Ian

They're also too busy cuddling their Ebonies to join in with sensible conversation. I don't see people here shouting constantly about the make of camera they own.
    Pete.

I've been waiting for more than 6 months for my membership to be approved, quite frustrating in the begining, I have just given up bothering now.

i visit occasionally just to see what's going on, but it seems to have very little traffic these days.