Thread: Gnass Gear Cases

Gnass Gear Cases

I just received my Gnass Gear short lens case and film holder pouch. I've got to say that these are the nicest quality photography softgoods I've seen. By using these cases inside my bag or pack I think I'll be able to save time and protect my stuff better. I'm not associated with Gnass in any way, but good work deserves mention!

Gnass Gear Cases

It is killer stuff. I've got the film holder caddy and the Quickload/Readyload holder, and they are great! My buddy has those items plus the lens cases, which will be next on my list. I wish all LF stuff was as good.

Gnass Gear Cases

I'll add my endorsement. I have been using the quick/readyload and film holder for over a year and can no longer imagine doing without it.

Gnass Gear Cases

Me too,

I have all three of their lens pouches, 3 lens, 4 lens 4x5 cases (good for 4x4 l/boards) and a 4 lens 8x10 (good for Sinar boards). I put the 4 lens 4x5 one in the bottom of my photo-trekker b/pack.

They have a quickload pouch thing which is perfect for a Polaroid 545i back and a few dozen film envelopes. You hang it from the tripod head so everything is close by.

The sheet-film holder wraps are great as well.

Gnass Gear really does make life a little easier. Justin is also a really nice guy.

No connections to the company except a very satisfied customer.

Gnass Gear Cases

After reading about GnassGear in a Jack Dykinga book, two weeks ago I ordered 2 lens cases and a couple of their film holders. They arrived last week and I was very pleased with the design and quality of manufacture. By the time I paid freight to Australia, import duty and Goods and services tax they worked out to be a bit expensive - but well worth the money. Ordering over the internet etc was painless. What I would like now is a case - along the lines of the lens case- to hold my Technika.

Gnass Gear Cases

"What I would like now is a case - along the lines of the lens case- to hold my Technika."

And I'd like one to hold my Phillips 4x5.

Gnass Gear Cases

Gnass actually does make a high quality 4X5 camera case, specifically for the Linhof Technicardan. My Master Technika fits into the space very well with a little room to spare. This camera case does not appear on his website, you will have to call him about it.

The Gnass products are simply superb. Well designed and well built, meeting the needs of large format photographers.

Gnass Gear Cases

Thanks Mark. I E-mailed Justin re Camera case, got a response within hours and he will ship it on 9th. John Quinn