Thread: Need instructions for using Linhof MT Super Rollex 6x7cm film back, can anyone help?

Need instructions for using Linhof MT Super Rollex 6x7cm film back, can anyone help?

I recently purchased a used Linhof Master Technika Classic set-up that included a 6x7cm 10 exposure Super Rollex back, but no instruciotns on how to load film and use it otherwise. Can anyone help this LF newbie? Many thanks.... JMOwens (Racine, WI)

Re: Need instructions for using Linhof MT Super Rollex 6x7cm film back, can anyone he

Re: Need instructions for using Linhof MT Super Rollex 6x7cm film back, can anyone he

Quote Originally Posted by Vick Ko View Post

Thank you, that really helps. I will also check with Mr. Salomon at HP Marketing to find out if he can provide a pdf of an instruction manual for that 6x7 back. BTW, if you've been using it, have you found it to be a good option and format for use on your Linhof MT? Best regards...JMOwens (Racine, Wisc.)

Quote Originally Posted by JMO View Post
    Thank you, that really helps. I will also check with Mr. Salomon at HP Marketing to find out if he can provide a pdf of an instruction manual for that 6x7 back. BTW, if you've been using it, have you found it to be a good option and format for use on your Linhof MT? Best regards...JMOwens (Racine, Wisc.)
    I use one, and love it. There's no better 6x7 (actually 56x72mm) back available.
    One man's Mede is another man's Persian.

Another vote for the Super Rolex 6x7 roll film back.

The only concern I would have would be that some have said that there can be a problem with the film taking a set where it reverses over the roller at the end when left without winding for another exposure for long periods of time. For that reason, I have tried to avoid leaving the film in one position for more than a few days at a time and do not load the back until it is going to be used. In any event, I have not had any problems with the back and have never had any indication of any problem with film flatness during the exposure.