Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Happens when Jobo Goes Away?!

Re: What Happens when Jobo Goes Away?!

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    ...i am Omer, the person behind catlabs[/U] (of which processorparts.blogpost.com is a part of)...
    I suggest that you, as well as anyone else involved in selling photography equipment as a business (as opposed to private parties who occasionally list items FS), put your affiliation in your user ID to make it clear. Exactly like Bob Salomon did -- see one of his posts here:

I am unable to change the user name, perhaps there is a MOD who can help with that? or anyone else?
    For now i have added that tag under the user name as well as the following signature.

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    ...perhaps there is a MOD who can help...
    The volunteer moderators are unable to read every post in every thread. Your best bet would be scrolling down to the bottom of this page and clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the shaded bar.

i had a user that got mistakenly banned from photo.net
    I like you already.

Just a suggestion. Get a real distributorship deal with Jobo. So you can offer the product at retail pricing here in the US.

I am not going to buy used stuff for double new price no matter what the product is. Just not in me at all.

I am under the impression that Omer has new tanks and reels for sale. I have been discussing this with him of late.

As bob mentioned, CatLABS has a full stock of a range of NEW Jobo drums, reels and other items.

As for pricing - as this has been discussed many a time over LFF threads, and in other places, the issues of international importation, on demand stock and other small business related issues create a market place with various restrictions. Its nothing i happy about, and no one here is making big bucks, just trying to get by - day by day.

We are working hard at improving our import rations to lower prices, and have managed to do so steadily over the past year. This does not mean it is cheap, but is certainly competitive with Europe based retailers pricing.

I would like to think that the higher base cost represents the fact CatLABS offers a local, US based outlet and service. I am sure that in that respect Jobo is only one of many globally marketed consumer goods that is not regularly imported\distributed in to the US by a mega corporation, and carries a higher base price then elsewhere in the world.

Noted, that the new listings for the 2905n with tank with cog are listed as new, and a tad lower priced than a couple weeks ago. And you now have 47 listings, some new most used inventory.

We are going in the right direction here, it appears. We may be doing business soon.

Thanks Omer.

Most new inventory never makes it to the sleazbay, but i assure you its here
    We are working in increasing the on hand stock of stuff so that not only will the price of individual items be lower, but more importantly - that they are always in stock. We will see how this goes after photokina 2012.