Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fidelity Cut Film Holders 4x5 (help needed)

Re: Fidelity Cut Film Holders 4x5 (help needed)

New film holders are $50 apiece, Used are from $5 up. I suggest you take 6 months or so and follow the sales on ebay and here, as well as informing yourself as to the nature of what you have with some research of your own.
    Look at this.
    http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/...orseman_2.html

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    Those are for one of those old accordian cameras with the bellows. You know, like ansel adams used. Can you still get film for that?
    smartass!

Quote Originally Posted by cowanw View Post
    New film holders are $50 apiece, Used are from $5 up. I suggest you take 6 months or so and follow the sales on ebay and here, as well as informing yourself as to the nature of what you have with some research of your own.
    Look at this.
    http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/...orseman_2.html
    many thanks for the link and suggestions. Appreciated!

I might be interested in the Horseman equipment. If you want to sell it you can post it in the for-sale forum in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I might be interested in the Horseman equipment. If you want to sell it you can post it in the for-sale forum in a few days.
    Yeah. but still I am a new user so It will take 24 more days to post it in SALE-FORUM. I will do then!
    Thanks

retrogrouchy

I would expect to get about $20-30 each for the holders if new (maybe more; Toyo ones are still $100), maybe $10 each if not-new but still in excellent condition. Well-used ones are about $5 each.

That 6x9 back (the black thing that says "8 EXP" on it) is worth about $200 if in good condition. Likewise the lenses, expect them to fetch about $150-$300 each I think if they're all working properly.

Better yet, learn to use it all! You have most of a good setup there - if there's a body also then you have nearly everything you need except a tripod. If there's no body, you could sell one of the lenses and get a simple body (eg Graphic or a monorail).

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    I would expect to get about $20-30 each for the holders if new (maybe more; Toyo ones are still $100), maybe $10 each if not-new but still in excellent condition. Well-used ones are about $5 each.

That 6x9 back (the black thing that says "8 EXP" on it) is worth about $200 if in good condition. Likewise the lenses, expect them to fetch about $150-$300 each I think if they're all working properly.

Better yet, learn to use it all! You have most of a good setup there - if there's a body also then you have nearly everything you need except a tripod. If there's no body, you could sell one of the lenses and get a simple body (eg Graphic or a monorail).
    Thanks for telling me about these. Well I have full Bag of Horseman and it has many other things with it (I guess that is what you called body). I will post the pics of all the stuff today and will let you know. And I want to know that will that be possible to sale this all in bulk (like all stuff at once). Because I don't think I would be able to make this thing work: I dont know anything about it but I can give a try.. thanks for telling me about this!