Hi, I just picked an Omega Prolab II. This is a one-owner machine and it is in very good condition. I'm new to darkroom equipment and I hope the nice folks would be able to shed some light.

First, I'd like to get a manual for the ProLab II, or the manual for D5500 and the DV head.

Since the enlarger was in a hot attic for several years, the rubber rollers are all bad. I know there was a thread for replacing the rollers, I just wonder if I can get some other success stories.

Other than the rollers, two pieces of rubbers fell off from inside. They are about 1" square and about 1/8" thick. I have no idea as to what they are.

When I had the DV head off, the "lock" knob would not stop the head frame from moving to the top. I'm not sure if the two pieces of rubber are from the locking section.

Then I'm not sure if I'm missing any parts for the film holder. Right now, between the frame and the DV head, there is about 20 mm gap. At the top of the head frame, it is a metal film carrier adaptor. The 35mm and 4x5 film carriers fit right into the film carrier adaptor. It appears fine, but the large gap seems very odd.

Thanks for any help.