Thread: Changing Email Address on Ebay

Changing Email Address on Ebay

I've been doing ebay business (in LF photographic, mostly) for a few years, off and on, maybe 80 complete auctions as buyer or seller. I'm trying to change my email address for purposes of my ebay registration etc. I've looked all over the ebay site and I can't figure out how. Does anybody know? -jb

Click on "Preferences"

Under Personal Information on the left: Click on "Change my email address" should be the second link down.

Jeff - FWIW, you may still have a problem deleting the old email even though you've had new one added under the "change email" heading. I've done the "change" thing six or seven times to rid the old addy, and still when a prospective buyer or seller does the "send email to..." part, it still goes to old addres (3 yrs. old!), though lists my current email for PAYPAL and other things...Frustrating.

So, anyone know how to call a real live person at EBAY? Or is there a way to delete email, then add?
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover"
    August Rodin

My Now old Photo Site

Thanks. This appears to have worked. Now to try and change it for this forum. -jb

Matthew... "So, anyone know how to call a real live person at EBAY?"

I think all the real live people at ebay are out to lunch on the flying saucers with Sasquatch, 'Nessie, and Elvis

To all you people out there who have had problems with ebay,here is the address to send all your problems to.Martina Farrel Ebay International AG,P.O.Box 18140,INT-LBX3,London EC2M 6TL.I hope they get swamped as it is now over a year since my wife was suspended for not having a working email due to the computer being sick,when she did get back on used my email address for any correspondence she did tell any ebayers purchasing her items the problems,then out of the blue was suspended,trying to find a reason why became mission impossible as you know people don't exist at ebay their all robots programmed to make our lives hell.After numerous emails to them the problem still went on, in desperation I wrote a letter to the managing director of ebay explaining.I got a letter back HURRAH!! explaining that my wife had to write in person to them,all along I have told them that my wife is disabled and I have to do all her corespondence for her as she finds it very hard to write as she gets tired easily,she loved selling things on ebay even if it took her a long time to get things going,now it is over a year and we still haven't been able to get her back on ebay, new email address was gotten,but us humans FORGOTTEN.