Hello everyone,

Two weeks a go, I bought a new ground glass "Beattie" for my linhof camera(nothing wrong with the old one just would like to upgread) I found that the original Linhof ground glass has only one sheet. It means one side is used as a matte surface to project the picture...OK?

Now this a problem....

"The Beattie" groung glass for Linhof comes with two sheets. First is mulitcode glass and 2rd is Arclic sheet which is one side is matte and fresnel screen another. I just put it following the instruction. I found something. My infinity focus was changed ( My Linhof has a lock infinity focus)... and now, I'm feel not so sure with foucsing

They have a differance between one sheet ground glass and two sheets ground galss. The matte surface was changed the level ( up or down or diagonal). I really would like to draw to show my problem. It will be better than discrib by word.......

"How can we sure when we focus on the ground glass that appeared the same focus (distant) with the film sheet (in film sheet holder)?..

"What happen if ground glass is not in position?"

I believe is just a litte bit problem with typical focus, but for infinity , It will be a main problem (non focusing)

If any one know this problem please email to me. I can give you sketch of my problem ,so on , maybe we can talk by phone.

Please.... Thank you . Ten