I'm getting ready for summer, when I love to take my little 1937 Voigtlander Bessa 6x9 out to the week end events etc. The camera has no meter, so I've been using my Minolta Flashmeter IVf to meter incident light. I also bought a Zeiss Diaphot from the 1920s, but it's hard to use in the field. Looks cool though. Anyway, I need a nice small meter for ambient light. I really wanted a Digisix but those are over $100 used, even (more like $150.) Then, I remembered I had a lust for a Zeiss Ikophot, a meter from the 1950s I think. They are so cool with their gold chain and creamy white dial! They are selenium cell though, and on eBay few sellers seem to want to claim the meter is accurate, only that it's in "working order." Hmmm. I am tempted to buy one that is claimed to be accurate. Has to be the sexiest meter ever made! I would like it to read up to ASA 400 as I mostly shoot HP5 and Portra, but I could work around that. How big are they? Would this be a good choice for me just wanting something cool to go with 1937 Bessa and meter ambient for b&w film? Or, what else is out there and really cool? (That works!)

Kent in SD