Thread: Jobo cpp2 testing used processor question

Jobo cpp2 testing used processor question

Just purchased a used CPP2 (lower serial number 1st series) was used by a lab and is quite chemically stained. Was told all is/was working. Thanks to some good folks on this forum I was able to get a copy of the operating instructions. My question is whats the best way to make sure all functions are working properly? I'm thinking to use water for the chemicals and fire it up and check temps - rotations - times and ??? Any other suggestions of how to test and what to look for greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!

Dan

retrogrouchy

Re: Jobo cpp2 testing used processor question

Hook up the cold-water solenoid, fill it with water, make sure the pump runs and gets water flowing freely through it, set the temp to 38C and make sure it reaches and maintains that temp. Then lower the setting to 28C to make sure the cold-water solenoid opens and lets cold water in; make sure it overflows correctly without spilling. Put a 3xxx drum on there, make sure it runs smoothly at speed 4, or a 2xxx drum at speed P.

If it has a lift, pour a few batches of rinse water into and out of the tank, making sure nothing is leaking.