1-The daisy chain is very useful
2- Would it be possible to have a smaller backer-board for the front pouch with configurable pockets and slots? Most of the small items I carry end up jumbled in the bottom of that pouch because there isn't enough room in the existing pockets.
3- I use the handle often so not sure how much I would use lash points at the top. They would be useful though for adding a auxiliary pouch for longer hikes.

It would be nice to move the quick release buckles for the side lashes from the top front of the panel to the top of the side panel. With any weight in the side pockets the pockets slip around a bit when climbing over uneven terrain. It helps to cinch them down with side straps. It's possible to do that with the existing buckles, but they have to be unbuckled to open the pack.

I also though it would be great to have a some optional pouches that would attach to the belt. I have another pack with belt pockets big enough for an MF folder and a few rolls of film, and quick access to it is a nice touch.

Anyway, these are just trivial suggestions- I really like the existing design and have been enjoying the P1 immensely.