I had just been on the phone with steve nicholls, fellow of the LF gaurd, who had taken the liberty to extrapolate his goodly warehouse of knowledge and assumptions. After an hour or so it was decided that i could easily manufacture a lens board for my 2d and be off.

all my tools were at work, and not wanting to spend on more i worked out that my sinar p can fit into a large back pack, one that my father had just handed down from his trips to india.

a storm had bee brewing and around me things crashed and gusts of wind blew dead branches down and rain inside. but was over soon enough, so i left, on foot, tripod, bag full. one lens one camera.

i walked along the bright cliffs facing the ocean, down the board walks and up the hills, my bag getting heavy and my tripod stretching my arms.

i got to the other side and found a grassy knoll, and there i was, perched on the cliff facing the ocean as a storm huffed and a rainbow arked and sun cought a white cloud bloom on horizons deep, surely this would be a good place to start, surely as good as any as the ocean crashed to the huge cliffs below and all of nature was out to play.

my tripod stripped a thread.