Status update on the DP100 5x6 order.
I have spoken a number of times with our US distributor, they have indicated that the film has been in the process of being cut and boxed.
We are now just waiting to be assigned a shipping carton number. Once we have that, we will have a firm delivery date to our offices.
The tentaive delivery date to the distributors warehouse is the second week in July.
They also let me know that we should be getting about 10-15 additional boxes over what was ordered.
It was a change in the minimum quantities only mentioned after we had paced it. So if anyone needs an extra box or two, please let me know.