Hello!

So far I used to scan my negatives and then go through a digital procedure but now I have finally decided to purchase an enlarger and start making my own prints.
I've read a bit all around plus some books but when it comes to actually buy something there are so many variables to consider that I get somehow confused.

My choice, so far, is between and OmegaD5500, a Saunders/LPL 4500II and, maybe, a Beseler 45V-XL.

My aim with the enlarger is to:
make very big prints --> so it has to have the possibility to reverse the head to project on the floor or to project on the wall (Beseler apparently doesn't have this option).
make color and black and white prints --> I've read on Feininger's book that condenser type can do this. One of the problems is that these enlarger don't come with such head and so I am evaluating if to buy a separate head for colors, later on, and to begin only with black and white. I saw the Beseler has the Dichro 45 S Colorhead that might work, do you know if the Beseler Dichro 45 Computerized Enlarger Color Head has the same features?

Would it be possible to mount a Beseler 45S Colorhead on a Saunders or Omega?

Another, separate, maybe stupid, question: can I use a Ilfospeed 500 Multigrade Outfit VCCE with normal graded papers or it works only with multigrade papers?

Any advice would be highly appreciated, thank you!

Alessandro