Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoot Report | Card

Re: Shoot Report | Card

I used a moleskine for a long while but I found that my info was not complete and it seemed like the info was written down but the usage stopped right there.

I made a very simple template in a notes app on my ipad. Now I enter in the data on the pad as i set up and make the negative. I use a monthly number sequence for each negative and it starts right in the field with the unexposed film. That digital record is referenced and detail added as I develop, scan, print etc... Right now I print the monthly exposure record and file it in the negative storage box for that month.

My next hurdle is to get an air print printer and set the template up to print to sticky labels so I can stick the info onto my negative sleeves.

I had a version of the note card but yours is much easier to use! I might make one of my own for those times when the ipad is too much to carry
    david

Re: Shoot Report | Card

Card sounds great. What about using a digital voice recorder to document the essentials while shooting and fill in the card a little later . . .like when you no longer need a belay or after your fingers are warm enough to hold a pen.
    Drew Bedo
    www.quietlightphoto.com
    http://www.artsyhome.com/author/drew-bedo

There are only three types of mounting flanges; too big, too small and wrong thread!