Just wanted to thank everyone who helped get me started with lenses and other equipment for an older model Sinar F series. Based on recommendations here I've acquired a Rodenstock 90/6.8 and a Nikkor 65/4 to accompany a Nikkor 180/5.6 I've had for years. I know I said I preferred a 75 for super wide angle because it would cover 4x5 better, but frankly I don't think either a 65 or 75 would get a lot of use on 4x5 format. Either would, however, on 6x9, and the 65 is a bit wider -- about 28mm on 135format. And I'm so glad I listened to those of you who encouraged sticking to wider apertures for the shorter focal lengths. It makes a big difference. Here's the first photo I took with the new Sinar, this with the 180mm using roll film. Since the camera is from the 70's, the 180/5.6 purchased in the 80's and the Graflex filmback older than I am (and that's old) I used a roll of FP4 I found in the closet that must be at least 20 years old. Developed in Diafine.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sinar180apr12044.mod.72.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	71405
It's my barn. Well, it's the back side. In Maine the front side of your barn looks presentable .

Thanks again,
BAB