Please forgive the latest of my semi newbie (and to some extent dumbass) questions, but can anyone here share their experience of Fuji Acros in sheet format?

i.e how does it compare with Ilford Fp4, are processing times similar to the 120 format Acros, and so on. Plus has anyone used Fuji's own chemistry to develop it?

I'm only asking as I'd like to get an idea of how to get the best of it's capabilities - it is not directly available in the UK, neither is the chemistry. However http://www.japanexposures.com/ is able to ship it to the UK, but I'd rather save the hassle of buying just one box and chemistry to find a) It processes just that bit differently from the roll that I waste negs. b) Fuji's chemistry performs differently than expected (pretty much at ease with Acros roll processed in Rodinal, but I'd like to know if there is any advantage to using their dev chemistry). c) I use up more of the box than necessary testing, and then find I run out just when I need it.

The problem just now is that currently funds are limited as I am between jobs, but having done a pre-employment training course I am in line for one. Unfortunately I've been told that it may be mid to late May before I start and begin to get paid. . .