Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi all, my name is Barrie and I live in Fife Scotland, I first became interested in large format photography whilst at college and have been obsessed with it ever since! Currently having a lot of fun with a wista 5x4 field camera and a 5x4 pinhole, I enjoy working in the darkroom but have just purchased an Epson V750 scanner which I hope will enable me to digitise some of my work.
    Looks a great forum and I look forward to participating.

Cheers Barrie

Re: Hi

Welcome to the forum Barrie. I have been enjoying Erskine Beveridge's (1851-1920) photographs in the book Wanderings With a Camera in Scotland lately. My maternal grandfather was Scottish (and Welsh), and I hope to visit Scotland some day. I admire Joe Cornish's Scottish landscape work as well. Welcome!

Welcome! I drink Scotch.

Welcome, Barrie: glad you found our little online community! I'd love to see some of your work!

Mike
    Politically, aerodynamically, and fashionably incorrect.

Thanks for the welcome guys, when I find my feet I will upload some of my images

Hi all friends ,
    I am newbie . I am Nathan Brooks currently working in Athletic Shop . I feel that printing and designing t shirt is very interesting work . We provide best t shirt design using inkbuilder design tool .If anyone want to buy , please tell me .

Thanks