MultiStitch can double or triple the useful life of the digital capture device you already own!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MultiStitch.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	70691

With the rapid obsolescence of digital devices, many photographers find it hard to afford repeated upgrades to remain competitive. MultiStitch (Patent Pending) is a professional photographic accessory that is intuitive and simple to use, works with Digital Backs and DSLRs, and is now available. MultiStitch lets photographers use their 4x5 cameras to shoot 2-over-2 image patterns for digital stitching, allowing true Large-Format digital capture. To learn more, visit www.multistitch.com.

MultiStitch enables precise 4-way digital stitching, multiplying resolution and effective chip size to almost 4X native capture! (That’s 40MP with a 12MP DSLR on a 42x66mm “chip.”)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4x5-36x48 illustration.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	70692 a 36X48mm, 33 MP digital back will produce a 112 MPs from a 66X90mm "chip".

MultiStitch mounts to a 4x5 camera along all four edges and on both faces. Unlike other products, both verticals and horizontals can be shot with full camera movements. When working with a digital back, even the widest lenses can be used. Digital large-format architectural photography is now possible!

Sample images can be viewed at: http://www.multistitch.com/multistit...-architecture/

The built-in MultiVent relieves bellows pressure, protecting against dust to stretch the time between costly cleanings. MultiStitch is available for Medium-Format Digital Backs and Full-Frame DSLRs, and several different mount / camera / chip configurations are available.

"I have been a large-format photographer in NYC for 30 years. I became frustrated by the limitations and small formats of digital workflow, and the expense of constant upgrades. I developed MultiStitch to regain the creative control of working in 4x5," says Myko, of MYKO Photography, Inc. “It’s a big bonus that my most expensive gear lasts years longer!”