Hey, all!

I recently found this Poco B 5x7 plate camera at an antique store near my home. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take it home, because the proprietor of the store didn't have a price on it. I checked in 2 weeks later (yesterday) and she still didn't have a price.

I told her I'd take pictures and ask the fine folks on LF forum what they thought about it, so here we are. Condition is as follows:

Front: Focusing bed drops easily, lens extends easily, bellows look supple and undamaged but haven't been leak-checked. Lensboard separates easily from front standard, front standard rise/fall works with little resistance and locks up securely. Focusing rail moves easily with movement of focusing knob, and when folded back up it closes securely.

Lens/Shutter: Rear lens element cloudy, front lens element spotted. Shutter operates but is VERY sticky. Aperture blades OK. Lens barrel says it's made to cover 5x7.

Back: The back door that opens to allow focusing latches securely when shut, but can be slightly difficult to open (it doesn't fall open immediately).

Side: The latch that holds the door where the film holders are stored for transit will not latch.

Top: top handle broken.

Plate Holders: 3 wooden plate holders included. One has a broken darkslide handle. They are all a bit grimy and need to be cleaned. The slides themselves don't like to move.

Overall: A little worn and very clearly dusty and dirty with age.

Pictures follow. So, guys, what's it worth, how much would it take to restore to working condition, and should I bother?