If you use T Max 100 (and maybe 400 too, I don't use it so I don't know for sure) you don't encounter the need to make reciprocity adjustments until the exposure time reaches 4 seconds. With other black and white films the time is usually 1 second. I wouldn't get too obsessed with getting charts for each film you use, at least not black and white films. The reciprocity charts that John Sexton uses and hands out in his workshops just divides films into two categories, T Max and "All Others." I've been using these charts for years with both T Max and HP5+ and they've worked very well.

Don't forget that when you increase exposure times to compensate for reciprocity failure you also increase contrast so you have to reduce your development times(for black and white film that is, I don't know about color films I don't use them)unless you want the increased contrast in the negative. Any table that you use for reciprocity exposure adjustments should also give you the appropriate contrast increase at various extended times so that you'll know by how much your development times need to be reduced for each increased exposure time.