Thread: 8x10 film

8x10 film

Hey I am here in Southern Calif and hugo has a greed to let me rent his 8x10 camera . Going to shoot the grand kids need some 8x10 film . Which store locally sells the stuff I will be getting the camera on sat so thats when I will be looking for the film any help will be greatly appreciated Craig

Re: 8x10 film

freestyle in hollywood. might be easier, cheaper, quicker to have them ship, rather than driving even when so close.

Samy's.

Craig,

How about I load up the five holders with 10 sheets of expired but good film, 100 speed, that you can use for the weekend? They has been in the freezer and I have used the sheets from the same box lately and they are good for portrait.

Is $2 per sheet too much?

Of course you should order more film yourself.

Hugo

Freestyle has their warehouse in Santa Fe Springs, which is closer to Dana Point than Hollyweird. Both the retail store and the warehouse use the same phone number. You can place an order and pick it up that same day. The only drawback is that the warehouse is only open weekdays.

Joes

Mr Zhang is giving you the best deal! A box of 25 Ilford or 50 Arista will cost you well over $100 if you buy in California, and thats without sales tax!
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

Mr Zhang is awesome individual I hope to return his kindness one day that will be fine Hugo

I hope you will be kind enough to share your results. i have an 8x10 sitting idle, waiting for motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by madmax12 View Post
    Hey I am here in Southern Calif and hugo has a greed to let me rent his 8x10 camera . Going to shoot the grand kids need some 8x10 film . Which store locally sells the stuff I will be getting the camera on sat so thats when I will be looking for the film any help will be greatly appreciated Craig
    Kevin Taylor
    Bonehead amateur