Thread: Latest about Lensfielders.com?

Latest about Lensfielders.com?

Has anyone dealt with Lensfielders.com lately. I found some posts from June 2011, but that's it.
    If any one can share their recent experience with Lensfielders, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

- Rudy
    El Paso, Texas

Re: Latest about Lensfielders.com?

They are a great company, extremely knowledgable and helpful. I am a repeat customer and would not hesitate to reccomend their services. Please note I have no relationship with the company other than as a customer.

I have to say I was very impressed when I was looking around for an Arca-Swiss rail set in time for an upcoming trip. They did not have exactly what I wanted, but were willing to put what they had on hold as my "Plan B". They also put me in touch with Rod Kuklas, who had the item I was looking for.

Two thumbs up for Lensfielder's customer service.

Bob

I bought an 8x10 bellows earlier this year..everything went smoothly..EC

They've been a huge help for me in searching out and finding the lenses I've been looking for in the past, most of which are definitely not run of the mill every day glass. They've also been my preferred source for my Gitzo tripods and Arca Swiss ball heads. I just purchased a Gitzo LT4330LS for my 11x14 and needed it in a hurry because I'm headed across the country in a week and they were able to take care of everything and get me the tripod inside of just a few days! Its getting harder and harder to find reputable and dependable sources for large format gear so these guys are a breath of fresh air! Very highly recommended!

Lensfielders is exceptional. Good prices, too.

Between here and there

I bought a 4x5" back for my Arca Swiss B, they shipped promptly over the pond and were very professional. I would not hesitate to buy again from them.

I emailed a couple of times and then spoke today on the phone about film holders that were listed as incoming on the site. The emails and phone conversation were helpful and I've ordered 15, to arrive next week after I'm done at the Kentucky Derby. So, I'll update after the arrival and inspection if anyone is interested.

BTW, I went to their site and started the conversation based on the reviews and comments in this forum.
    "I meant what I said, not what you heard"--Jflavell

John, any update on the film holders? I've bought 8x10 film holders (mine are Toyo) from the people at Lenfielders and I was beyond pleased with the service, quality, and delivery of the holders. I know several others who have bought film holders from them as well and who have had the same pleasant experience. Good to know that there is a dependable and knowledgeable source!