Greetings to all Large Format Photographers,

I would like to introduce myself

My name is Luke , I am 33 Years old and starting to explore Large Format Photography,

I come from the Digital World and like to shoot Portraits, but i fell in love with the beatuiful black and white images Large Format Portrait Photography
Thats what i would like to do in future, especially the petzval, perscheid , Ektars ,Tessars fast old large format lenses with their beautiful Bokeh and special Rendering.
My first 4x5 Camera will be a speed graphic, i think perhaps a good starting camera to explore all the new stuff,

My main concern is the film , i know i can buy efke, Kodak , ilphord, Fuji 4x5 film sheets, but i do not own a special darkroom and therefore am afraid of damaging the film with my first tries, all the videos on the net i saw so far are telling me that i need to change film holders in total darkness, thats what im so afraid of, seems kinda silly but for me i dont want to hurt nobody :-) , can i have a redlight darkroom, so that i see what i am doing?, what would be the best way to practice this?

after the film is exposed , i would really like to develop it by myself, is there a chemical starter set or something like it to get me started in develeoping 4x5 film sheets?

Or does someone of you have a tipp for building a small darkroom for my purpose

Thank you so far, sorry for my english my main language is german so there could be some mistakes

best wishes to all and this was my first post :-)

Luke