hey guys! have a look at our contest! we're sure you'll find it interesting!

Do you always take photos when travelling? If you do, you must share them with us!
Discover Europe 2012 is already the ninth opportunity to, together with Erasmus Student Network , broaden your horizons through a direct contact with photography. This extraordinary photo contest is meant to select the best pictures showing Poland and other European countries, sent in by the students from all over the Europe! Students from all over Europe will be sending photos in three categories:
1 Citizen of Europe - showing various images of Europeans
2 My Europe, my Home – pictures of interesting places and landscapes in Europe
3 Surprise me Europe! – photos of amusing or intriguing situations that took place in Europe

In each category there are three valuable prizes to win:
600 Euros for the first place, 300 Euros for the second place and 100 Euros for the third place
. In addition, there will be prizes for winners of regional stages!

The competition consists of two stages: of local national and international stages, and the central stage.
The local stages are organized in each Polish voivodeship and in every European country. University workgroups are responsible for organizing the promotion of the contest together with an exhibition of the works which have been submitted and they also have to choose the best pictures, which will then be sent to the central stage.
The photographs submitted by international students will be rated by a jury of international photographers and other experts from artistic community. The best pictures will then proceed to the final stage.
The final stage will determine the winners. A jury made up of academic representatives, students and photographers will gather and select the most impressive pieces of work.
You can find more detailed information about the Competition on our website www.discovereurope.esn.pl or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Discover.Europe.

good luck!!