Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi. I am the (very) recent owner of a Pacemaker Crown Graphic 4x5 with a 127 Ektar lens. My introduction to large format commenced over the holidays with an unexpected gift of a Zero Image 4x5 pinhole camera. I'm chomping at the bit to learn whatever I can about my Graflex and to use it to the best of my abilities so I'm sure I'll be mining the forum for nuggets of information.

Right now I'm shooting Fujifilm FP-3000B 45 and FP-100C 45 as a way to get to know the camera and also because I tend to shoot a lot of pack film with Land Cameras. I do want to get into developing at home so hopefully a tank that can accommodate 4x5 and some darkroom gear will be in my future so I can start shooting sheet film.

Re: Hello

Welcome! I have a Crown, too, and love it! Such a nifty little camera! And that Ektar should be quite sharp, stopped down. It doesn't take much in the way of gear to process 4x5 film-- a few disposable sandwich containers will get you started. I like the ones with lids, so I can agitate aggressively without making a mess. Get some film, a few chems, and start shooting! Have fun!