Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: the wave - secret location?

Re: the wave - secret location?

Watch old episodes of Two & A Half Men. There is a photo of The Wave on the wall opposite Alan's bedroom door. That must make The Wave very special.
    It must make me very bored.

Wayne
    Wayne
    Deep in the darkest heart of the North Carolina rainforest.

Wayne's Blog

FlickrMyBookFaceTwitSpacei

To increase your chances for a lottery permit, go to the Kanab BLM office lottery on Friday morning. Since they are closed on weekends, the Friday morning draw is for permits for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. To really increase your chances, go on a Friday when Monday is a national holiday. That way the Friday lottery will also draw for Tuesday.

When I went in February, there were permits that were not used.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Wiley View Post
    for me to
    visit "The Wave" I will, but there's a very long list of places ahead of it, and frankly, from a
    photographic standpoint, I don't care if a "wave" is six inches across or sixty feet.
    Thanks once again for sharing you fantasy about what the Wave is. You have never been there and it is not 60 feet across. At this point I could really care less about
    how you continue to project your make believe world view on an international forum, but I hope in the future you can better understand how completely disconnected
    with reality that you are. You are posting fabricated information about a place that you have never been to.

The next time that you are inclined to talk to others about what you know of the physical world around you just remember that this post is evidence that you are making things
    up.

Drew It's OK if you live in a fantasy world, just don't post what you dream up about an area as if it is reality. Anyone that has been to the Wave knows that you are not just dishonest
    but delusional.

Stop talking down to others.

I just can't believe how you talk out your A$$ about a place that you have never been to.