Hi all. I've been working on a 4x5 point and shoot camera with my friend Justin (together we're Wanderlust Cameras). It's finally at the stage where I'd like to get your feedback! Our emphasis was on creating a lightweight, durable camera so that you never need to choose between traveling light and traveling with LF.
- World's lightest focusable 4x5 camera.
- High-strength polycarbonate
- Designed specifically for 90mm lenses in Copal 0.
- Focus helical travels 20mm, from 90mm - 110mm
- Utility boreholes allow a variety of strap & cable release configurations.
- As physically small as possible—barely taller and wider than a double dark
- Very low retail price
I'm trying to gauge how much interest there would be in this little fella. He's not meant to replace your real 4x5, he's meant to get tossed in your bag those times when you weren't planning on taking the big guns. Heck, most SLR lenses weigh more than this guy with a 90/6.8.
What do you think? (Pardon the low-quality render)