Taking pre-orders is just like selling merchandise - one has to have the merchandise very near to delivery. Investors require treatment like the Securities and Exchange Commission require of all investments which costs more to fulfill than the investment needed. Kickstarter is a pre-selling portal too. What we need is a corporate partner who wants to commercialize instant film. We've been to Ilford, The Impossible Project, and plan to go to others. But the recent Kodak bankruptcy has peed in the pool, and anyone not familiar with the still-vital large format world scoffs at the idea of producing such a product.

Another barrier are the photographers: When I test them by actually trying to get them to pay money for things, they don't. Sales of Fuji 4x5 FP100B (excellent) were so poor that Fuji stopped making it. That's at only $2 or $3 a shot. They will pay $3000 for a new D800 and another 2000 for the zoom though.

We will continue to develop the process and refine it, and teach others to do it.

Bob

i asked bob my stupid question abut all of us chipping in a few bucks to get the ball rolling
and that was his reply

he also makes amazing mic's and stuff

smart guy!