Thread: bellows replacement

bellows replacement

I am the proud owner of two Eastman D-2 5x7 cameras, one in need of a new bellows, both in need of rear extension tracks if they can be found. Question: how difficult is it to replace the bellows, and is the outfit in the UK the only one to get a bellows from?

bellows replacement

I have had bellows made by the others and Camera Bellows is the best. Consider the synthetic material that they use for KB Canham cameras because it is in a class by itself for durability, flexibility and water resistance. Don't think they charge anymore for it either. The fact that they are in the UK does not impede their delivery.

Cheers!

bellows replacement

Camera Bellows (www.leefilters.com) isn't the only one, but my experience with them has been very satsfactory and they are very consistently recommended. Others are: www.flexproducts.com, Western Bellows in Rancho Cucamonga, California, and Turner Bellows in Rochester, New York.

bellows replacement

Erm.... http://www.camerabellows.com is probably a better link (Lee Filters and Camera Bellows are owned by the same company tho' - it was you that told me that ;-) )....

Cheers,

bellows replacement

I highly recommend Western Bellows. Please note they have moved to 7454 Henbane St., Etiwanda, CA 91739. Phone is (909) 980-0606. I sent them an old bellows assembly for my 8x10 Deardorff. They did an excellent job at a reasonable price and delivered promptly. I don't know how they manage to do all that for what they charge.