Hello! My 3 year old son and I went to Costco the other day and came home with a nifty set of umpteen forstner drill bits in sizes that looked useful for drilling lensboards, all in a fitted plastic case that reminded me of Sean Connery's attache case in 'From Russia, With Love.' I chucked one of those bits into the drill press and centered an old Agfa board over some scrap lumber, clamped the whole she-bang down and went to town, drilling from the face of the lensboard. It produced a nice clean hole ever so slightly undersized so a little light sanding should suffice to clear the lip of the flange so I can mount my 14" Artar. After turning the board over though, wooden you know it, the Forstner bit had raised some splinters on the painted side of the lensboard. Harmless, and a little black paint should make it look nicer, but I've seen other lensboards with the same crude splintering. Is this a forstner kind of a thing or is it on account of trying to drill an old piece of joinery? Any recommendations to keep it from happening again when I drill a much thinner Graflex "C" board to mount a 203 Ektar?