So my daughter and I have been testing this material for the past few weeks. I wanted to make an image for a local exhibition, so I went out with the 8x10 camera and a bunch of holders loaded with it hoping to make an acceptable 'real image' for this show.
Here's what I got.
Lee Creek, Great Salt Lake, 2012
I am calling these images 'In-camera Silver-Gelatin Monotypes'
We are gathering all kinds of very interesting data about the material. I want to finish the testing we are currently doing for her science project, run a few more new tests that I want to try based on what we've learned and then I'll publish the results. Her science teacher is very excited about this project BTW...we think it counts as real science and so does he.