Now that Agfa has discontinued the manufacture of APX100 in 4x5 (confirmed for me by Agfa's John Auer earlier this week), I did a quick survey of the black & white pan films still available in 4x5. I checked B+H, Calumet, and Freestyle. I did not include ortho or reversal films:
- Arista: Arista Pro 125 (25- and 100-count boxes), Arista Pro 400 (25- and 100-count boxes). [Arista products are available in U.S. through Freestyle Photo. They are widely believed to be made by Ilford and equivalent to FP4 and HP5.]
- Bergger: BPF-200 (25-count boxes).
- Forte: Fortepan-200 (25-count boxes), Fortepan-400 (25-count boxes).
- Fujifilm: Neopan Acros-100 Quickload (20-count boxes).
- Ilford: Delta 100 (25- and 100-count boxes), FP4 Plus (25- and 100-count boxes), HP5 Plus (25- and 100-count boxes).
- Kodak: 125PXP (100-count boxes), 100TMX (50-count boxes and ReadyLoads in 20-count boxes), 400TMY (50-count boxes), TP (50-count boxes), 320TXP (25- and 50-count boxes), EKP (100-count boxes).
- Maco/Cachet: Macophot Aura IR820c infrared (25-count boxes), Macophot IR820c infrared (25-count boxes).
- Polaroid: Type 55 P/N (20-count boxes).
Okay, what have I missed? Are there any other panchromatic negative films available to us 4x5 users? --James